Author Topic: Creative suggestions for the al aqsa pig stye (mosque)...again  (Read 9857 times)

newman

Re: Creative suggestions for the al aqsa pig stye (mosque)...again
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2007, 02:32:25 AM »
Now we just need guard monkeys, the third animal Arabs are scared of (After dogs and pigs. They use the animals they are scared of to insult the infidels.).

If they're frightened of apes they must get one helluva shock in the bathroom mirror in the morning! :laugh:

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2007, 02:34:59 AM »
That was a bit redundant newman.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2007, 02:42:41 AM »
That was a bit redundant newman.
Unintentional.....thought I'd lost the post. Sorry, guys

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2007, 04:14:24 AM »
Hey, so good, you had to say it twice!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2007, 07:38:20 AM »
But i've read in many places that the main findings were to be situated directly underneath Al-Aqsa eventhough the whole area of temple mount would contain remains. Maybe i'm getting the wrong side of things........

http://info.jpost.com/C004/QandA/qa.templemount.html
they talking about the bulding near the dome of the rock..not near al aksa.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2007, 07:54:52 AM »
The Temple stood where The Dome of The Rock is. The Al-Aqsa Mosque stands to The South. Arabs call the whole think Al-Aqsa because they are morons. The ruins from The Temple may have been pushed Southwards to near The Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Sarah, why do Muslims say The Al-Aqsa Mosque is where "Mohammad went to Heaven" if the rock they say it happened at is in The Dome of The Rock? They need to make up their mind which one it is. The Koran mentions "Al-Aqsa" as the "furthest mosque" in "The Night Ride" but it was only later Muslim tradition that said it was in Jerusalem. The reason is because the Syrian Arab Muslim Nazi rulers of The Land of Israel wanted to have their own "holy site" to compete with Mecca and Medina so they made up that The Koran meant Jerusalem even thought Jerusalem isn't even mentioned once in the entire Koran.

I find it extremely confusing myself but  thats where the names come in, the whole walled area is called al aqsa, however the precise mosque-not the Dome of the Rock- Al Aqsa was the first qibla for Muslims; they used to turn towards it when they prayed. It is the second house of God after Kaabah in Mecca, and the third holiest site in Islam, well what they say.

Because the whole area used to be called al-aqsa as well before the Dome of the Rock was built again......they say they found the rock in the area and built the Dome of the rock mosque there, It was the place at which Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, made his Miraj- ascending to skies- during Al Isra and Miraj (Night Journey). There he led prophets in congregation prayers. Prophet Mohammed, PBUH, took the journey in a single night from the Mosque to Al Masjid Al Aqsa. From the Rock there, Prophet Mohammad, PBUH, ascended to heaven where he received the commandment of the five daily prayers.

So he was always in Al-aqsa which is the complete walled area.

O.k i've confused myself completely. :-X