Author Topic: Why do some black people look like monkeys? (A D'var Torah)  (Read 15153 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A couple things I want to say before I give an answer.  This is a serious question and is not meant to be racist or demeaning to anyone who is black anywhere.  I derived this question from ape kills ape on his next ask jtf question and also sent him an answer of why. I wanted to share it with everyone here why, scientifically, many blacks resemble monkeys and gorillas.

As many here will notice a lot of blacks have wide noses and protruding jaws like gorillas.  But does it mean that they are closely related to apes?

The obvious answer is NO!!!. Whether you believe in bible creation or evolution, it is impossible for blacks to be more closely related to apes physically than the rest of us.  Why is that?  Because blacks who look like that can breed with other races, make viable children and they can breed with other humans and make the same species of homo sapians.  Therefore blacks are not lower physical primates compared to other non blacks, no matter how they look.  They are not a lower species. They are homo sapiens like CF and DownwithIslam and me and Chaim Ben Pesach.  So first lesson, we don't judge on race.

Now let me give you my best answer.

Let's take this from the angle of a universe having been created the Bible way.  We all know about Adam and Eve and their offspring and being cast out of Eden.  They all were made a perfect physical way by Gd.  When the families separated, some went East, some stayed, some went North some went south and some went to Africa and procreated etc etc etc.

In Africa there are jungles and lots of monkeys and gorillas who I would think were vicious and constantly attacked the human troop that settled there.  As generations and generations went on, the humans who survived these attacks were giving birth to children with protruded jaws and flat noses and big lips.  In other words, these physical traits of apes were being passed on and on and on each generation...only because apes were less likely to attack their own or any human that mimicked their looks..hence we see huge huge populations of blacks in Africa that look similar in that sense...but all in all came from the original Adam and Eve and Noah and possibly Ham..who knows?  But blacks are very much homo sapians like Rabbi Meir Kahane (physically speaking).

Some here will ask, why do so many of them act like a bunch of apes?  I will first say, anyone anywhere can act like an a ape.  Perhaps back in the motherland of Africa these humans wanted to imitate those vicious apes to survive as a startegy and it became a culture.  Perhaps the apes adopted these humans into their troop and were raised by apes...I don't know.

But luckily, humans have the ability to change and evolve their morality, their justice, and their actions.  We were all derived from Adam and Eve and Noah and his wife..and have the same physical brain and power to act on righteousness or evil.  It was the black's and the white's and Jew's and Arab's and Asian's etc's father and mother that ate from the Tree of Knowledge.

SO my recommendation is that we  judge humans on their evil actions or righteous actions and not the way they look. 

THoughts anyone?

« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 09:45:43 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

Re: Why do some black people look like monkeys? (A D'var Torah)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 09:52:57 AM »
A couple things I want to say before I give an answer.  This is a serious question and is not meant to be racist or demeaning to anyone who is black anywhere.  I derived this question from ape kills ape on his next ask jtf question and also sent him an answer of why. I wanted to share it with everyone here why, scientifically, many blacks resemble monkeys and gorillas.

As many here will notice a lot of blacks have wide noses and protruding jaws like gorillas.  But does it mean that they are closely related to apes?

The obvious answer is NO!!!. Whether you believe in bible creation or evolution, it is impossible for blacks to be more closely related to apes physically than the rest of us.  Why is that?  Because blacks who look like that can breed with other races, make viable children and they can breed with other humans and make the same species of homo sapians.  Therefore blacks are not lower physical primates compared to other non blacks, no matter how they look.  They are not a lower species. They are homo sapiens like CF and DownwithIslam and me and Chaim Ben Pesach.  So first lesson, we don't judge on race.

Let's take this from the angle of a universe having been created the Bible way.  We all know about Adam and Eve and their offspring and being cast out of Eden.  They all were made a perfect physical way by Gd.  When the families separated, some went East, some stayed, some went North some went south and some went to Africa and procreated etc etc etc.

In Africa there are jungles and lots of monkeys and gorillas who I would think were vicious and constantly attacked the human troop that settled there.  As generations and generations went on, the humans who survived these attacks were giving birth to children with protruded jaws and flat noses and big lips.  In other words, these physical traits of apes were being passed on and on and on each generation...only because apes were less likely to attack their own or any human that mimicked their looks..hence we see huge huge populations of blacks in Africa that look similar in that sense...but all in all came from the original Adam and Eve and Noah and possibly Ham..who knows?  But blacks are very much homo sapians like Rabbi Meir Kahane (physically speaking).

Some here will ask, why do so many of them act like a bunch of apes?  I will first say, anyone anywhere can act like an a ape.  Perhaps back in the motherland of Africa these humans wanted to imitate those vicious apes to survive as a startegy and it became a culture.  Perhaps the apes adopted these humans into their troop and were raised by apes...I don't know.

But luckily, humans have the ability to change and evolve their morality, their justice, and their actions.  We were all derived from Adam and Eve and Noah and his wife..and have the same physical brain and power to act on righteousness or evil.  It was the black's and the white's and Jew's and Arab's and Asian's etc's father and mother that ate from the Tree of Knowledge.

SO my recommendation is that we  judge humans on their evil actions or righteous actions and not the way they look. 

THoughts anyone?

You better hope Imerica doesn't see this or your in deep ****!!! ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 09:56:28 AM »

THoughts anyone?

I said nothing negative about blacks....except for the part that many look like monkeys or apes...but in my eyes, it is a fact..they have many features that look like apes.  Some people find that to be attractive too.. Who wouldn't want to kiss a girl with big lucious lips?  (well, maybe not that big).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 09:57:58 AM »
Seriously, I think they are cursed by God. I asked a knowledgeable Jew about this recently and here is what he said;

Yes. I have heard (i think it is a midrash) which says that while G-d said no one was allowed to have sex on the ark during the flood (that would be disrespect to the people dying out there) Ham had sex with a raven and turned black and so did all his descendants.

also;
Oh. I just remembered something else. There is a more obscure Midrash (commentary on Torah from times of Talmud and even before) which says that in Genesis when Kain killed Abel G-d turned Kain into a gorrilla.

Now I wonder if that is the source of today's gorrillas or todays evil blacks or both. It is interesting how high the murder rate is among blacks and it would make sense that they came from Kain.

Chaim may not have even heard of this one, I heard it quoted once from my Rabbi.

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 09:59:47 AM »

THoughts anyone?

I said nothing negative about blacks....except for the part that many look like monkeys or apes...but in my eyes, it is a fact..they have many features that look like apes.  Some people find that to be attractive too.. Who wouldn't want to kiss a girl with big lucious lips?  (well, maybe not that big).

That's my point, whenever you make sense about race, she calls you a racist. She even calls me one, can you imagine? Fjack 4 President!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 10:14:12 AM »
Seriously, I think they are cursed by G-d. I asked a knowledgeable Jew about this recently and here is what he said;

Yes. I have heard (i think it is a midrash) which says that while G-d said no one was allowed to have sex on the ark during the flood (that would be disrespect to the people dying out there) Ham had sex with a raven and turned black and so did all his descendants.

also;
Oh. I just remembered something else. There is a more obscure Midrash (commentary on Torah from times of Talmud and even before) which says that in Genesis when Kain killed Abel G-d turned Kain into a gorrilla.

Now I wonder if that is the source of today's gorrillas or todays evil blacks or both. It is interesting how high the murder rate is among blacks and it would make sense that they came from Kain.

Chaim may not have even heard of this one, I heard it quoted once from my Rabbi.

I am not goign to discount anything the some rabbis have said about the raven and Ham and Cane.  Don't know if any of it is true.  However, we can see that even at the time of the Rabbis, the word had travelled that some of those black men from a far far away land were violent and sexual deviants.  In other words, there actions so incomprehendable..and we are dating back before USA was ever created!

What the midrashim said doesn't disprove what i wrote above.  However, maybe the rabbis were regarding many blacks as Hamites solely that their actions resembled those of Ham. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 10:41:09 AM »
I realized another thing too in regards to the Hammite theory.

Many Asians from the Hindus area of India are just as black as many Africans. Can it be that they are also descended from Ham?

Now come on...  Even though many Indian people are dark like Africans, they didn't ahve to deal with suriviving in the wild with jungle animals and other primates. Therefore, Indians do not have protruded jaws and big lips and flat noses...

Here, what about Asians who have eyes that are squinty?  It's a survivial trait from all the sand storms experienced in teh part of the world in which they settled?  However they are not a lower or higher form of human species for looking that way.

I am merely stating what can be fact.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 03:26:49 PM »
I think you are headed in the right direction with the environmental survival theory that you came up with, it's pretty interesting and I've never thought of it before.  We see mimicry all over the animal kingdom.  Animals adopt physical characteristics that mimic other animals or scare other animals and it is a well proven evolutionary survival tactic.  The only problem with it is that you take as a well proven fact that humans needed to survive from apes rather than the apes needed to survive from the humans.  Remember, even if Africans aren't the smartest people on the planet, they're excellent hunters.  They can take down large game such as elephants and they hunt and eat monkeys.  So who was afraid of whom?  Also, gorillas and apes have no reason to attack people unless those people invade their space or attack them.  Gorillas and apes do not eat humans so there is no reason for them to attack humans in a way where humans would need to mimic them in order to survive.  How many cases in Africa have you heard where there was a death or serious injury by a gorilla or ape?

Certainly the need to survive in different environmental conditions changed the way blacks looked from the rest of all humans.  It is no wonder that they share many of the same characteristics with apes because they had to survive in the same environment and adopt the same physical characteristics.  For instance, the dark skin is shared between Africans and apes and the reason is that it protects better against the sun's rays.  That's purely an evolutionary survival adaptation.  The big nostrils, that's so they can take in lots of air in a hot environment where intense physical activity is necessary to hunt and survive.  They are taller and have thinner bodies because that type of body disperses heat better than a short and stocky body.  I'm not sure about the big lips, but do apes really have big lips anyways?  Last time I looked at a chimp they don't have big plump lips.  Look at the way whites look and you will find similar environmental explanations for the way they look. 

While your theory is possible dannycookie57, I think it has yet to be proven and the majority position of evolutionary biologists is the environmental survival theory which is part of our fundamental understanding of evolution.  Your theory is definitely interesting though and I think it should be looked into seriously.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 03:29:32 PM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 03:45:56 PM »
I think you are headed in the right direction with the environmental survival theory that you came up with, it's pretty interesting and I've never thought of it before.  We see mimicry all over the animal kingdom.  Animals adopt physical characteristics that mimic other animals or scare other animals and it is a well proven evolutionary survival tactic.  The only problem with it is that you take as a well proven fact that humans needed to survive from apes rather than the apes needed to survive from the humans.  Remember, even if Africans aren't the smartest people on the planet, they're excellent hunters.  They can take down large game such as elephants and they hunt and eat monkeys.  So who was afraid of whom?  Also, gorillas and apes have no reason to attack people unless those people invade their space or attack them.  Gorillas and apes do not eat humans so there is no reason for them to attack humans in a way where humans would need to mimic them in order to survive.  How many cases in Africa have you heard where there was a death or serious injury by a gorilla or ape?

Certainly the need to survive in different environmental conditions changed the way blacks looked from the rest of all humans.  It is no wonder that they share many of the same characteristics with apes because they had to survive in the same environment and adopt the same physical characteristics.  For instance, the dark skin is shared between Africans and apes and the reason is that it protects better against the sun's rays.  That's purely an evolutionary survival adaptation.  The big nostrils, that's so they can take in lots of air in a hot environment where intense physical activity is necessary to hunt and survive.  They are taller and have thinner bodies because that type of body disperses heat better than a short and stocky body.  I'm not sure about the big lips, but do apes really have big lips anyways?  Last time I looked at a chimp they don't have big plump lips.  Look at the way whites look and you will find similar environmental explanations for the way they look. 

While your theory is possible dannycookie57, I think it has yet to be proven and the majority position of evolutionary biologists is the environmental survival theory which is part of our fundamental understanding of evolution.  Your theory is definitely interesting though and I think it should be looked into seriously.

Thank you...i think your first paragraph is interesting...mimicry might be a result of hunting and aggression and not necessarily fear in this situation.  But who knows? I just believe the features Africans have is a result of adaptive survival over thousands and thousands of years.

As far as dark skin. Way back when, there was no sunblock.  Any white person near the sun rays would have burned to death and become dehydrated unlike a black skinned person who could adapt to the sun and heat better and survive longer and therefore have offspring that look like them.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 05:22:59 PM »
Some dog owners look like their dogs, well certainly the ones who pamper and let themselves be licked from head to toe, maybe its a disease.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 07:42:49 PM »
Some dog owners look like their dogs, well certainly the ones who pamper and let themselves be licked from head to toe, maybe its a disease.

I know lots of dog owners who don't look like their pets.
Those that do have dogs that look like them probably choose what is cute based on what they find cute about themselves.

Imerica

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 03:01:24 AM »
You can't be serious, Sarah. Having darker skin than yours is a disease? Wow, just when I thought I heard it all.

As for the topic and the poster of this thread, danny I can certainly respect that this question is one of seriousness for you. But I don't think I can answer the question the way you want it answered. Most of you would actually venture to say that all black people look like apes, gorillas because our noses are sometimes bigger than yours, lips sometimes fuller than yours and skin OFTEN darker than yours. I can't tell you why this is and why we look so dramatically different than you do. I myself have seen Greeks on television and noticed that their noses are hooked and they actually look like eagles. The way they carry themselves pecock-proud when speaking or just walking. Or how Native Americans resemble (to me) cougars. It sounds funny but I think that when some Native Americans wear their war paint, they resemble the feircest of animals. Almost like a "they mean business" look. That's not a bash toward anyone Native American or Greek but an observation and an interpretation.

I was trying to figure out how to come into this subject without saying "YOU'RE TRYING TO CALL ME AN APE", and tried also to see the lighter side of your observation. The arguments you offered about the skin color not attracting uv rays as much as white skin... or perhaps the variable offered that dark-skinned blacks are dark because they originate from a place where the sun is beating down on them all of the time, tanning them to as dark as they can get (some of them). The ape part...the wide nose, the big lips (which no one from the primate family has by the way) is a question that can't be answered by someone who isn't a geologist or archaeologist. I don't know why my lips, skin color and nose don't look like yours but I'm glad we all look different. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to distinguish ourselves, now would we? ;) I mean seriously, how many white people look alike? Wouldn't that be a boring world? (And no, I'm not speaking of Michael Jackson's transformation from a black man to a white/ transparent woman..)lol

Online Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 03:15:37 AM »
Erica, couldn't you be using this time and energy complaining about us to a black forum?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 03:24:34 AM »
I don't know why my lips, skin color and nose don't look like yours but I'm glad we all look different.

Dark skin protects against those skin cancers that are caused by mutations in skin cells induced by ultraviolet light.  Light-skinned persons have about a tenfold greater risk of dying from skin cancer under equal sun conditions. Furthermore, dark skin prevents UV-A radiation from destroying the essential B vitamin folate. Folate is needed for the synthesis of DNA in dividing cells and too low levels of folate in pregnant women are associated with birth defects.

While dark skin protects vitamin B, it can lead to a vitamin D deficiency. The advantage of light skin is that it does not block sunlight as effectively, leading to increased production of vitamin D3, necessary for calcium absorption and bone growth. The lighter skin of women may result from the higher calcium needs of women during pregnancy and lactation.

The evolution of the different skin tones is thought to have occurred as follows: the haired ancestors of humans, like modern great apes, had light skin under their hair. Once the hair was lost, they evolved dark skin, needed to prevent low folate levels since they lived in sun-rich Africa. (The skin cancer connection is probably of secondary importance, since skin cancer usually kills only after the reproductive age and therefore does not exert much evolutionary pressure.) When humans migrated to less sun-intensive regions in the north, low vitamin D3 levels became a problem and light skin color re-emerged.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_color

I'm glad we all look different too because then we wouldn't know what true beauty is.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 03:31:22 AM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Allen-T

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 06:13:49 AM »
Erica, couldn't you be using this time and energy complaining about us to a black forum?

Rarely were truer words spoken, CF!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 08:11:43 AM »
You can't be serious, Sarah. Having darker skin than yours is a disease? Wow, just when I thought I heard it all.

As for the topic and the poster of this thread, danny I can certainly respect that this question is one of seriousness for you. But I don't think I can answer the question the way you want it answered. Most of you would actually venture to say that all black people look like apes, gorillas because our noses are sometimes bigger than yours, lips sometimes fuller than yours and skin OFTEN darker than yours. I can't tell you why this is and why we look so dramatically different than you do. I myself have seen Greeks on television and noticed that their noses are hooked and they actually look like eagles. The way they carry themselves pecock-proud when speaking or just walking. Or how Native Americans resemble (to me) cougars. It sounds funny but I think that when some Native Americans wear their war paint, they resemble the feircest of animals. Almost like a "they mean business" look. That's not a bash toward anyone Native American or Greek but an observation and an interpretation.

I was trying to figure out how to come into this subject without saying "YOU'RE TRYING TO CALL ME AN APE", and tried also to see the lighter side of your observation. The arguments you offered about the skin color not attracting uv rays as much as white skin... or perhaps the variable offered that dark-skinned blacks are dark because they originate from a place where the sun is beating down on them all of the time, tanning them to as dark as they can get (some of them). The ape part...the wide nose, the big lips (which no one from the primate family has by the way) is a question that can't be answered by someone who isn't a geologist or archaeologist. I don't know why my lips, skin color and nose don't look like yours but I'm glad we all look different. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to distinguish ourselves, now would we? ;) I mean seriously, how many white people look alike? Wouldn't that be a boring world? (And no, I'm not speaking of Michael Jackson's transformation from a black man to a white/ transparent woman..)lol

DID I SAY IT WAS A DISEASE, NO!!
I wasn't even talking about Skin colour, i was talking about some dog owners looking like their pets and suggesting it could be caused by contracting a disease from allowing the dogs to lick you all over!!

Please can you delete what you suggested i said! People look different, some have crooked, upright, straight or rather large noses...people have fat, thin, Semi-thin, ULTRA-THIN lips.....PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE.

Who is saying that Black people look like monkeys MAYBE monkeys look like Black people.............in which we could look at things upon a different light.
However despite what people look like, there are one too many people in this world who BEHAVE like monkeys..........

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 08:19:28 AM »
Imerica, I appreaciate you take this subject lightly because you know I didn't mean any harm by it...and this is something that could have offended you like crazy.

and on this forum I don't have to phrase myself carefully to be viewed a certain way..i just want to say it as it is..you know what i meant.

I was offering a different suggestion than what many here might say, "Oh blacks are not as evolved physically, that's why they look like apes."

And my answer to that is, "Well how do you know that?  Perhaps they evolved to look like that for survival reasons."

Here is an interesting connection.  Just as there are different races of human beings....the same goes with dogs.. you big ones little ones, black ones white ones curly ones long haired ones..so many different breeds...but yet the same species.  The same is true in regards to physical characteristics of races.  Certain races look a certain way and are distinctive the way they look due to the geographical isolation for millions of years give or take a few thousand.

Perhaps Gd's way of having different breeds of human being species like we do with dogs.

Now if anyone here wanted to, we could talk about the lack of evolution of certain cultures and third world culture versus other parts of the world...because that is what it is about here on jtf...not physical appearance...I mean either someone is ugly to you or good looking to you...it's that simple....but good or bad looks is a matter of opinion...not evolution and science.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 08:22:47 AM »

I wasn't even talking about Skin colour, i was talking about some dog owners looking like their pets and suggesting it could be caused by contracting a disease from allowing the dogs to lick you all over!!

Please can you delete what you suggested i said! People look different, some have crooked, upright, straight or rather large noses...people have fat, thin, Semi-thin, ULTRA-THIN lips.....PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE.

Who is saying that Black people look like monkeys MAYBE monkeys look like Black people.............in which we could look at things upon a different light.
However despite what people look like, there are one too many people in this world who BEHAVE like monkeys..........
[/quote]

Oh sarah, you are so wise..I wish you were Jewish...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 08:29:52 AM »
Imerica, I appreaciate you take this subject lightly because you know I didn't mean any harm by it...and this is something that could have offended you like crazy.

and on this forum I don't have to phrase myself carefully to be viewed a certain way..i just want to say it as it is..you know what i meant.

I was offering a different suggestion than what many here might say, "Oh blacks are not as evolved physically, that's why they look like apes."

And my answer to that is, "Well how do you know that?  Perhaps they evolved to look like that for survival reasons."

Here is an interesting connection.  Just as there are different races of human beings....the same goes with dogs.. you big ones little ones, black ones white ones curly ones long haired ones..so many different breeds...but yet the same species.  The same is true in regards to physical characteristics of races.  Certain races look a certain way and are distinctive the way they look due to the geographical isolation for millions of years give or take a few thousand.

Perhaps Gd's way of having different breeds of human being species like we do with dogs.

Now if anyone here wanted to, we could talk about the lack of evolution of certain cultures and third world culture versus other parts of the world...because that is what it is about here on jtf...not physical appearance...I mean either someone is ugly to you or good looking to you...it's that simple....but good or bad looks is a matter of opinion...not evolution and science.

I fully agree with you, the topic was just spun out of its true meaning and the most probable answer is what you suggested about the geographical isolation. Some would say chinese people have slanted eyes because of the sand that was blown into them due to the strong winds over there... :)

I am not wise at all dannycookies and i wish i was jewish too. :)

In any event God made people, we shouldn't really make fun of any ones appearence merely because of the fact that that person was created by the Al-Mighty himself. People are  Gods Miracle.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2007, 08:51:41 AM »

I fully agree with you, the topic was just spun out of its true meaning and the most probable answer is what you suggested about the geographical isolation. Some would say chinese people have slanted eyes because of the sand that was blown into them due to the strong winds over there... :)

I am not wise at all dannycookies and i wish i was jewish too. :)

In any event G-d made people, we shouldn't really make fun of any ones appearence merely because of the fact that that person was created by the Al-Mighty himself. People are  Gods Miracle.

that's right...however, without cruel people, know one would understand true kindness...but this is only good before the messiah..once the messiah is here, there will never be cruelty again...

Imerica

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 12:08:12 PM »

I retract my statement and apologize to you for taking it there. I think I probably felt more anger toward this thread that I though. I'm sorry, once again. I guess I was looking at how the comarisons were made blacks:apes as owners:dogs.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2007, 12:20:28 PM »
Who cares about facial features? I couldn't give a crap what someone looks like. I only care what someone ACTS like.

This is what G-d tells us in the Bible.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2007, 12:25:36 PM »
Who cares about facial features? I couldn't give a crap what someone looks like. I only care what someone ACTS like.

This is what G-d tells us in the Bible.
I agree with you.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2007, 12:35:37 PM »

I retract my statement and apologize to you for taking it there. I think I probably felt more anger toward this thread that I though. I'm sorry, once again. I guess I was looking at how the comarisons were made blacks:apes as owners:dogs.

Imerica, the point of this thread was not meant to demean blacks and the way they look to many of us.  After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  The point of this thread was to bring out a discussion that it wasn't about the looks of a people which we shoudl judge based on their behavior...it's the way they behave irregardless of the way the look..plain and simiple. If you felt slighted by my comment that many blacks resemble Apes, I apologize, but at the same time, is my opinion.  

I would suggest, if you haven't done so, yet, read the other comments responding to mine. I think Jabotinsky Disciple said some cool things too.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 01:39:27 PM »
I always get teased that I look like a goat.