Author Topic: HAVE A LITTLE FUN  (Read 5862 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: HAVE A LITTLE FUN
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 04:41:55 PM »
Today, when i was walking back home from school a preacher standing on a stool shouted at an old woman, "JESUS LOVES YOU!"
She dropped her shopping bag, from fright and was so furious, she stormed up to him, pushed him of his stool and screamed back, "I KNOW HE JOLLY WELL DOES."
On a sort of similar note - I had a Jehovah's Witness at my door yesterday.  Those are always interesting encounters...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 04:46:06 PM »
When my dad first came to London, and was pretty much lost with his appalling english, he used to get dozens of invites from missionaries to come to dinner and talk about Jesus. He used to go, eat the meal, thank them for it and managed to learn english from most of them.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 05:24:27 PM »
I like when they drag some little old person out of their car - knock on my neighbor's door - and no one is home.  I always get a laugh out of that.  I wonder why the younger people don't go out and check first.
They are a persistent group of people the Jehovah Witnesses.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 05:26:55 PM »
I never get any of them knocking on my door-No fair! :D- instead i get persistant political parties doing a routine Voter ID and wanting to explain their 10 page political agendas.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007, 05:39:52 PM »
I just noticed that the filter changes the word starting with J to "G-d."  I find that a bit stupid, I don't believe that's even close to a pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton - but I guess just in case... Maybe lubab should be consulted here.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D