Author Topic: Leftist Bill Maher mocks Neuturei Karta  (Read 664 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Leftist Bill Maher mocks Neuturei Karta
« on: March 14, 2012, 07:26:35 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Former Reformed Jew

• Junior JTFer
Re: Leftist Bill Maher mocks Neuturei Karta
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 10:36:27 PM »
You can mock the Neturei Karta but you can hear almost the same mishigoss from the Satmar and the Satmar are guilty of murdering Jews in the Budapest Ghetto with Rudolf Kastner, Rabbi Teitelbaum, Rabbi Hevesi and their dear friend, Adolf Eichmann, and Kastner and Teitelbaum escaped on the last train out.   Neturei Karta are just clowns.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 11:20:02 PM »
  I don't agree with this Rabbi at all, but I still want to punch Maher in his trachea!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 11:25:33 PM »
Two filthy kikes.

Incidentally, I would love to debate Bill Maher. You can contact his publicist. Or even better, Chaim can debate him and make mince meat out of him. He's one of the most annoying, condescending, arrogant, ignorant, kike so-called comedians that I've ever come across.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 04:15:23 AM »
Is there a cut in the film when the NK guy answers the rethorical question never again and you said again with yes? I think this answer is even for a NK member anormal.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 05:54:00 AM »
Is that his house? it looks like it needs t o be cleaned up and painted
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Former Reformed Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 08:13:57 AM »
I should have known Maher was a "half-Jew" like Madeleine Half-bright!!  He's got the face he deserves!!  Like Roy Cohn!!