Author Topic: Interesting side effect of like bar.  (Read 281 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Interesting side effect of like bar.
« on: March 15, 2012, 08:15:34 PM »
I've been keeping an eye on the hebrew gaza rockets video.
I was a little concerned that All off the videos in the also recommended panel, were by 4international or beleagured or generally extreme anti-jtf videos.
  That could have had a negative impact on newcomers to the vid.

However when the number of likes on the video suddenly jumped to about 500, all off the recommendations in the side panel changed to mainly pro-jtf videos.
Interesting, there must be a part of YT algorithm that groups videos with ones that have similar like/dislike ratios.

So in other words.
LIKING VIDEOS IS IMPORTANT!

We have over 1000 members so there should be over 1000 likes on every video that gets stickied here.
Yes it does have significant impact.
Come on JTFers pull your fingers out!
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Interesting side effect of like bar.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 08:15:28 AM »
I'll try to keep up with the videos better. I've been kind of worn out from having too much physical work to do lately at my job. I've been getting way more freight than usual so haven't really taken a lot of time out to re-upload videos, like or favorite them lately as I've been sleeping a lot more. I'll try to make sure I at least like them on one of my accounts.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Interesting side effect of like bar.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 08:24:13 AM »
I like almost every time I watch a JTF video. However I don't comment too often and if I do I try to make a comment that actually says something.