Author Topic: <removed useless post>  (Read 11468 times)

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: The stoning of Soraya M
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 08:35:02 PM »
Uh, Locust Killing Zealot, I referred to you as Locust, because that's the first part of your long username.  I don't understand why you're offended. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 08:41:51 PM »
I have no problem with anyone being Christian. Actually I'm happy, go be christian, I found everything I need now. You know what? Forget gays, I do not plan on having that much time at this point. This is the happiest discovery of my life, great Muman, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Can you do Mikvah with a pump pouring from the top and taking from the bottom and count it as running water so it can be in your house for... accesbility? Also, is there a limit to how many women can do the Mikvah in the same basin? (maybe not at once).

Thank you... I appreciate the compliment... I try to answer questions when they are asked {according to my understanding and what I am able to find on the topic via a Jewish search engine}.

I think that we have many commandments to be concerned with. We should be strong against the evil which we perceive in the world and not accept it. I have spoken in the past about the difference between acceptance and tolerance. We don't have to accept evil but we should be tolerant of people making errors and falling... There is an important dynamic between DIN and CHESED/RACHAMIM {Strict Judgment and Kindness/Mercy}... We must first perfect ourselves and those around us, then we can take on TIKKUN OLAM (Fixing the World). Of course I don't mean the liberal TIKKUN OLAM... But Judaism believes we are tasked with perfecting the world through performance of Mitzvot.

Let us strengthen each other and thus we can rectify all transgression with help from the Ribono Shel Olam...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 10:02:52 PM »
oh. **** that's catholicsm. The Jesuit school was the only good one I could afford, but I've spend years cleaning their gunk out of my brain... thanks tag. And its not like these things were ever outright enforced, but the laws need to be there, so it isn't taught in schools, everyone becomes gay, or a gay besphemous sect pops up. If you are willing to do it, they won't. If there are some gays, I like what someone said here, you have to warn them, but eventually they have to go. The only way you get witnesses is if they're showing it off.
What Jesuit school? Was it in Sao Paulo?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 10:46:11 PM »
You know what is really weird? Look at all the guests looking at this thread!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 11:01:33 PM »
You are a brilliant writer don't get me wrong! But {Sao Paulo} think about it!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 12:14:40 AM »
You know what is really weird? Look at all the guests looking at this thread!

How can you tell that Ephraim?  Based on your previous comments, your children are lucky to have such a father

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 10:43:07 AM »
How can you tell that Ephraim?  Based on your previous comments, your children are lucky to have such a father
Sorry everyone for losing my temper. The reason I got upset was because LKZ was talking about killing people and it could get the forum in trouble.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 06:34:34 PM »
Never mind about Sao Paulo. You were being kind of aggressive with some of the members here. So I was starting to question your loyalty to the forum. I apologize.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2012, 01:53:23 AM »
Don't apologise Ephraim.
LKZ has been here a short while and has gained the number of posts he has by starting a very long and unnecessary argument with Jbeige.
  He has posted things here which could get the forum in trouble. He posted earlier in the thread that Judaism kicks christianity' *** which could have caused division between jewish christian members. JTF rejects any attempt to undermine christian jewish unity.
  He has yet to demonstrate Loyalty to the forum IMO.

I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2012, 04:02:01 AM »
LKZ is entitled to his opinions as long as he explains and justifies them, which he does quite well overall (except for the part on Christianity, I'll grant you that, but at least it was sincere). This is a place open to debate and discussion and this is what LKZ does. Even leftists are invited to debate if they want to. The only thing we don't want here is people who are Nazis and Holocaust deniers, as well as people who make personal attacks or threats and call names. That's not what LKZ does.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2012, 06:32:28 AM »
Don't apologise Ephraim.
LKZ has been here a short while and has gained the number of posts he has by starting a very long and unnecessary argument with Jbeige.
  He has posted things here which could get the forum in trouble. He posted earlier in the thread that Judaism kicks christianity' *** which could have caused division between jewish christian members. JTF rejects any attempt to undermine christian jewish unity.
  He has yet to demonstrate Loyalty to the forum IMO.
Yes, Quite true!  1+1 =3 ... That doesn't add up correctly and a great deal of the posts LKZ makes don't either...  LKZ seems like a retread of one of our past members all full of p*ss and vinegar back on the forum with an agenda...  Time will tell!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2012, 07:13:08 AM »
Wow the first person that defends me on any forum/internet group communication of any kind ever. Thanks Yaakov. And the part on christianty was obviously an oversimplicification and a joke. My name is even based on a Chrisitian prophesy, so I don't have any problem with Christianity, its just about sex. If I can be a religious teacher and be married and get to wash singles girls in a running water bath in my house (though I think that the pipe thing dosen't work if it's recycled water, but then I can just use that extra water for my garden, and then leave it running) and then have sex with them, and their religious teachers either can't have sex, or can't divorce (not promoting it, but its not bad, when needed), I say Judaism kicks Christianity's a** on that point, and if anyone would like to have a calm debate about why Christianity is better, come right ahead. At this point, I can't be convinced, and muman kicks a** too for his studiousness.
Is there a English translation to all this? I think even the studious muman might have a problem making heads or tails out of a post like this :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2012, 07:19:51 AM »
Full of piss an vinegar? Now I've been called more things then I care to or can remember, but how about no hmm? Why don't we search through the old members to find similarities, I'll help you out. I'm 21, oh great counter subterfuge expert of the forum, that post with the whole craig thing was what he had me convinced of that day, and I said thank you to everyone that attacked my part in it. Time will tell is that what this loyalty thing is about? So if I post something useful now, that say I could make you a millionaire, you'll be "nope LKZ and me don't see eye to eye, for a long enough time"? Some of the best things I've learned are from people I didn't know long. Even if I was the voodoo hoonan of serial killing commie liberals, it is wise to learn, even from the enemy. I don't know what your chat rules are, and ill only get worse I have have limits to play with. If you don't like what I say, fight back, its fun! Don't cry.

Besides, how do I know you're loyal to me, even if I was the most "loyal" to the forum? I have posted my agenda on my intro page, buddy, I never hid anything.
Your actually quite funny  :::D We have not had a poster like you on the forum for some time.  :laugh:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2012, 07:36:38 AM »

Oh I be sorry homie, lemme make it a wee bit easier fo you suh. I done said my thank yous to the Yaakov for sticking up for me, sorta like old yella' against that darn black bear. Then eye's was esplainin' a joke, then sayin' why's is I like the Judaism, but not be having problems with the Christianity, though I don't spect to join.

Actually you know what usually only one or two people understand what I say out of a crowd. I like it better that way, cjd, you want to compare favorite cartoon characters, or play with your legos? lol. If I can't keep you from hating me, at least I'm having fun with it, its a rare luxury for me.
Anyway.....................

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2012, 12:20:18 PM »
LKZ, if you are a zealot, how come you post on Shabbat ?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2012, 10:38:55 PM »
Oh, well I talk to my friends like that too. What do you mean by my loyalty to the forum? Like a saboteur? And what did you say that was so bad? You just informed me
P.s. Are the brazillians after you?
I try to be as kind to everyone as possible, until they are not too me. Where I grew up respect is a big deal! You show respect and get respect! You show disrespect and you get disrespected! You are a very intelligent kid, there is no need to insult others to get ahead. You build friendships, share ideas, build a union, and accomplish a goal.

Yes, I talk to my close friends that way too, heck we would fight each other for fun. But you have not been here long enough for people to take that kindly. All your doing is making enemies, Try being nice and build friendships.

P.s. No Brazilians are not after me, but there are some that probably wish I was dead!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2012, 08:54:32 PM »
I'm not here to make money! I'm here to do anything I can for the Jewish people!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2012, 10:50:07 PM »
Yes, Quite true!  1+1 =3 ... That doesn't add up correctly and a great deal of the posts LKZ makes don't either...  LKZ seems like a retread of one of our past members all full of p*ss and vinegar back on the forum with an agenda...  Time will tell!

AMEN and Gd bless you, CJD!!!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2012, 12:56:54 AM »
What money would hold worth for me if there were none? You may proceed joyously with your previous insults, but do not mistaken my attentions again, or assume base needs hold any sway over my mind and my heart's dreams. I intend to do more than passively observe them with a fleeting word, and the road to a goal can be travelled through gentle paths, if you're smart enough to see the way. Compensation is no worthy goal, but is meritted through worthy deeds.

You're posting on a forum. The information the ingonrant are recieving is invaluable, but don't act like you're ready to go down with this ship, or have any political, business or any contats that could otherwise let you change things yourself. A mass movement will certainly be heard, but all it ever took was one to change minds. You talk like I should worship you as my saviour in the same breath you coo your praises in. This isn't about your pure and honorable futile words, or my sense of morality or loyalty. Its about building up to find someone who can stand tall, or ready yourself to follow whoever can.

You don't, deep inside, care about anyone but youself, and found just cause to prop up your own pride, that you use to shield your eyes from their gaze. Your help is assuredly placed in high esteem, but you risk nothing in being here. If attempt was made to make things serious, I wonder if more than words of a loyal fan you could risk for the Jewish people.

I also don't like the idea of someone doing what I say that I don't pay. Never accept anything that's not happily given, or risk unwelcome suprise.
  Was that a threat? Your really starting to [censored] me off! I'm no savoir or messiah! I'm just a hillbilly that cares about the Jewish people. And YES I can't do anything right now, but if a third world war breaks out. I will do everything I can for the Jewish people and my country! And I don't give a F about me, but I do care about my family and others! And if I have to die for what I believe, I will! By the way, F U!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2012, 01:25:02 AM »
This thread is getting out of hand.  I think that things should cool down a bit.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2012, 01:28:19 AM »
Sorry! Muman!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2012, 02:26:39 AM »
Is there a English translation to all this? I think even the studious muman might have a problem making heads or tails out of a post like this :::D

That was one of the funniest posts I've ever seen on the forum especially about using the extra water for his garden.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2012, 08:01:27 PM »
That was one of the funniest posts I've ever seen on the forum especially about using the extra water for his garden.
I have not read cr*p like that on the forum since the member Fruit of thy loins was around... Fruit had a better repartee however.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2012, 09:06:25 PM »
I assumed this site purported to lay the foundations for a political movement. If a thrid world war breaks out, you will fight or flee to your death, so that is meaningless to a political movement, that would never ganrer support in said instance as there would be no time. If indeed that is truly what you prepare for, shoot cans, what but unmissible information of war would you need to be better prepared? Every Jew should be thankful for your honorable intentions, but then what is the purpose of this website to you? An outlet to vent?

Please don't get emotional with me, it speaks very poorly on your behalf.

P.s. if you don't give an "F" about yourself, how will you become someone who can defend your family, and uphold or even spread your ideals? Typically, in my sutdy of psychology, those who care least for themselves are filled with the most pride, and who care least about others, except for in the regard of what they make the person feel. Love yourself, or how could you ever fully give your love to anyone else, all of whom are less worthy of it?

Do you even read the things you post?  There are Christian members of this forum whose dirty toenails have already proven themselves to be of greater value then your amateurish provocation.  It really pisses me off when alleged and I do mean ALLEGED Jews come onto this forum only to cause divisiveness.  Be a GOOD Jew and honor the commandment, "Thou shalt not be a troublemaker."

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2012, 09:22:49 PM »
Do you even read the things you post?  There are Christian members of this forum whose dirty toenails have already proven themselves to be of greater value then your amateurish provocation.  It really pisses me off when alleged and I do mean ALLEGED Jews come onto this forum only to cause divisiveness.  Be a GOOD Jew and honor the commandment, "Thou shalt not be a troublemaker."
How can we recommend this guy be a good Jew when we don't honestly know if he is even Jewish... Troublemaker for sure Jewish only maybe  :::D... I can't read half of what he posts since it seems like the ramblings of someone less than sane.... My finger is inching towards the ban button but something has told  me to hold off for a while  ;D... We need to see what sick old worn out troll is hiding under the LKZ screen name  :::D