Author Topic: "I am a Muslim", Obama tells Egyptian foreign minister  (Read 4710 times)

Offline MeIAm

• New JTFer
Re: "I am a Muslim", Obama tells Egyptian foreign minister
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2011, 05:10:19 PM »
All be careful. Who cares about what you all think. The Jews will never fall. Who cares about the US and the craze things they do. If they want a black running their states, so be it. It's all written in the good book. Ever wonder just why America stopped the Star Wars programme? And who writes the dumb Q at the foot saying there are no Jews living in Africa? Obviously he has never visited the country I live in, or what’s left of it now it's a black governmunt.
The American Dream is over. They just do not realize it yet. I am not a Jew but hey, they are the chosen race so I'll stick by them. No matter what.
Hashem is always right. Never doubt that fact

And as for Israel, all I can say is never give in. If the big bang does ever happen, I hope it's your finger on the firing button

Guy

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 03:22:08 PM »
I can't believe that some people are just finding about Obama's heritage and motives.  I am so sick of Republicans referring to this Islamic Jihadist in the White House as Wrong on Policies... Of Course he is wrong on policies because he knows what he has to do to destroy America and Israel.....They can't be this dumb, its gotta be that they are Politically Correct and think he will be voted out in 2012,  but something should have been done to stop this man from accomplishing what he has! 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012, 02:43:51 PM »
Very True, I got it straight the first time I joined JTF and info was very factual,  also Middle East Forum.  You guys along with Jonathan Schanzer, Jamie Glasgov, and Pamella Geller, David Horowitz, have been right on the Money!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2012, 10:59:23 AM »
I am doing all I can to tell people and educate them on this.