Author Topic: Bibi blasts UN council over Toulouse killings  (Read 408 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Bibi blasts UN council over Toulouse killings
« on: March 24, 2012, 01:01:38 AM »
(Toulouse, France)—As victims of the racist murders in France were being buried in Israel on Wednesday, over 300 French police surrounded an apartment building less than two miles from the school where the shootings took place to capture Al-Qaeda terrorist Mohammed Merah, suspect in the murders.

France, showing overwhelming support for the Jewish community in the wake of the shootings, has been left reeling from the tragedy. Schools throughout France observed a moment of silence in respect for the victims.

In emotionally charged statements, French rabbis vowed not to let the killings hinder the practice of their faith in that country. It is estimated that 40 percent of all practicing Jews are buried in Israel as they believe their remains will not be tampered with there.

French president Nicholas Sarkozy said, "Barbarity, savagery and cruelty cannot win; hate cannot win. One can imagine that the bloodthirsty madness was linked with racism."

Israel's prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu was more direct with his assessment, saying, "Today we had a savage crime in France that gunned down French Jews, among them children. It's too early to say what the precise background for this act of murder is, but I think that we can't rule out that there was a strong murderous anti-Semitic motive here. I'm sure that Nicolas Sarkozy, the President of France, and his government will do their utmost to find the killer and we, in Israel, will do everything to help them in this task.

"I haven't heard yet a condemnation from any of the UN bodies but I have heard that one such body, the UN Human Rights Council, invited on this very day a senior representative of Hamas—on this day, when we had the savage murder, they chose to invite a member of Hamas. This particular individual condemned the United States for disposing of the arch-murderer Bin Laden, and he represents an organization that indiscriminately targets children and grown-ups, and women and men. Innocents—is their special favorite target. They kill Jews anywhere—that's their constitution—kill Jews wherever you find them—that's what they do. And this is what the Human Rights Council decided to do today—to bring in to its quarters a member of Hamas. So I have one thing to say to the UN Human Rights Council: What do you have to do with human rights? You should be ashamed of yourselves."
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bibi blasts UN council over Toulouse killings
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 08:09:58 AM »
Nice post. They suckered the world into their bottomless wishing well where nations throw their sovereignty and values, and Israel [and America] should abandon the United Nazis, because they're not getting anything they want back, or anything good.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bibi blasts UN council over Toulouse killings
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 11:01:23 PM »
Fu*k the UN