Author Topic: ABS5 appendix  (Read 7691 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
ABS5 appendix
« on: April 26, 2012, 01:50:25 AM »
The video about Uncloaking reptilians mentioned in the show.
Take it with a pinch of salt don't get too bogged down in it.

http://adf.ly/7pcoA

According to this guy all the lizard people are getting jobs as news reporters which would explain a lot.
But anyway click skip ad
if it won't move.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: ABS5 appendix
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 12:36:32 PM »
Oh no. Better get the tin foil ready for those evil space Jew brainwaves. The guy who started this reptilian absurdity is an unapolegetic anti-semite muslim-loving liar scum called David Icke, and has used his decrepit "science fiction stories", which he and his barely literate/sane followers believe as ultimate truth, and have even been used as a blood libel insomuch as Israel being an illegal zionist-entity, founded by the reptilian family of Rothchilds, who can only eat blood to survive.

I recommend you pinch and then pull your head out of the salt, and realize what is even worse then a bunch of "blood eating lizards that control the world"; Liberals and their muslims (or is it already the other way around?) that control the world, eating intellect, morality and love, while destroying those that hold these.

I know its hard to believe, since many people know one muslim that's not so bad, but trust me, they are, and the liberals are even worse.

Seriously, dude; think, please! Do you really have faith in the "anti-reptile alien movement" and their dogma? You wouldn't be near the only British person that does. The ones that want to do something fight Icke's aliens. At this rate, I give your nation and land 5-15 years before it's a sea of turbans or radioactivity.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:38:13 PM by LocustKillingZealot »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: ABS5 appendix
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 01:03:00 PM »
These crazy folk says replitians are prooven by: (kjv)

24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
 25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
 26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
 27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
 28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
 29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
 30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

They aren't.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge