Author Topic: Please help!  (Read 983 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Please help!
« on: February 17, 2012, 04:27:54 PM »
Two brothers, Mendel and Dovid Luchian, young upstanding members of the Bobov community in Toronto, are threatened to be deported to Moldova, where their lives may be in danger. One is a young father with a wife and child here. There is rampant anti-semitism in Moldova and would be a sakana to be sent back there.

The lawyers working on the case have advised that if there is an outpouring of support from the community, it can have a great impact and influence the Canadian authorities in their decision (Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds).

YOU CAN HELP by writing a brief letter (2-3 sentences) of support and concern to the immigration officer on behalf of (their secular names) STANISLAV and CONSTANTIN Luchian.

Please use as many of these inclusions as possible. 1. Your name. 2. Your address and contact info. 3. Your profession or official letterhead. 4. Your shul or community affiliation. 5. How you feel their absences may impact your community. 6. Your signature.

It can be emailed to: [email protected]
For more info please call 647.890.3119,
416.833.1514 or 416.834.1444 Tizku l'mitzvos!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Please help!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 11:37:47 PM »
Why are they being deported? Is Israel an option?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 09:10:02 PM »

Probably  a visa thing.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 09:37:23 PM »
How can Americans help? Really!  ;D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 02:25:17 PM »
How can Americans help? Really!  ;D

Just follow the instructions. Say it will be bad to separate them from their family to send them to a dangerous country.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 10:00:32 PM »
Consider it done!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 10:51:00 PM »
Done!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 09:10:32 PM »
Did you get an e-mail back thanking you?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 09:36:12 PM »
I didn't.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 11:29:44 PM »
White Israelite! Where are you?

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 07:33:12 PM »
Any news about this Mo?