Author Topic: Syrian opposition just as racist as Assad. Blood libel against Jews.  (Read 334 times)

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2012/03/todays-blood-libel-sponsored-by-syrian.html
Today's blood libel, sponsored by the Syrian opposition
From MEMRI:
Thursday, March 29, 2012

Following are excerpts from an interview with Dr. Osama Al-Mallouhi, a member of the Syrian opposition, which aired on Al-Nas TV on March 26, 2012 :
Dr. Osama Al-Mallouhi : Israel is doing everything it can to keep Bashar Al-Assad in power. It is using international lobbies to exert pressure on other countries, to keep Bashar Al-Assad in power and to keep the world on the sidelines, making do with verbal condemnations, which will never amount to real pressure on Bashar to stop the bloodshed. I have said that Israel is delighted to see rivers of blood of Syrian Muslims being spilled at the hand of that arch-murderer, and therefore, it enables him to survive to the end.

So as I said: This is strange. Maybe [there is truth] to the story, attributed by historians to Jewish books, that says that on Passover, the Jews prefer the matzos that they eat to be mixed with the blood of non-Jews. There was an incident in Damascus in the 19th century, in which a non-Jew was killed, so that his blood could be taken and mixed into these matzos and eaten. This is a Jewish tradition.

The Jews have denied this, but if this tradition really isn't true and if they really subscribe to a monotheistic religion, why do they keep silent, encourage [the massacre], silence the world, and prevent it from exerting pressure on Bashar, so that he can continue to spill Syrian blood? Do they want Syrian blood for their matzos of Zion?

Well, we've covered Hamantashen and Matzohs. When will we be accused of using gentile blood in Shavuot cheesecake?

NormanF 1 comment collapsed Collapse Expand
I'm surprised Jews are accused of importing Syrian blood for baking in their matzohs.

Goes to shows Arabs will believe the slightest rumor no matter how far-fetched it might be. I'm sure more of these ridiculous charges are going to come in time for Shavuot!

Jewess
This is the Arab tradition:

Revive the Nazi blood libel against the Jews to mask the depraved indifference by the entire Arab world to the suffering, torture and death caused by the Assad regime.  This way, you can use anti-Semitic lies believed by racist, hate-filled idiots for centuries to absolve you of the crime of complicity as evidenced by YOUR silence and inaction.  After all, why bother helping/saving innocent Syrians -including thousands of women and children - when you can instead blame the Jews and use that suffering to incite more hate and suffering ?  WTG!

Ed Frias
After watching this, You just see how insane these Arabs are.
What the hell does Israel have to do with Assad?
Why dont the Arab countries send troops to Syria to stop Assad.
Let me guess, this stupid Arab will say Israel controls the Arab countries.
Just when i thought the Arabs couldn't go an lower in Stupidity, they prove me wrong.
Assad for years has supported Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians.
You notice this terrorist Arab didn't mention Russia, whose supporting Assad and arming him.
I guess blaming Russia dont fit his dumb Arab lies.

Marijuasher
The Global March Towards Stupidity continues.

Cassandra Victoria 
No mention of Russia and China, of course

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Syrian opposition just as racist as Assad. Blood libel against Jews.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 10:39:30 AM »
Of cause the Syrian opposition is worse than Assad. Assad is Alevi and the opposition mostly wahabi sunni Muslims. This is the worst and most cruel kind of Muslims. Usually Alevi sect members are civilized, of cause not all but most.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani