Author Topic: Sex Hotel Exposed: Exclusive Photos from the Scandalous Kew Motor Inn  (Read 3050 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Sex Hotel Exposed: Exclusive Photos from the Scandalous Kew Motor Inn
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 11:08:40 PM »
I was born in Kew Gardens, and lived there until I was six years old.  We had relatives living there even after my family moved on to Long Island.  So I remember passing that Kew Motor Inn many times. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 11:23:44 PM »
I was born in Kew Gardens, and lived there until I was six years old.  We had relatives living there even after my family moved on to Long Island.  So I remember passing that Kew Motor Inn many times.

It probably saw better days back then.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 06:01:38 AM »
Anyone in NY familiar with this dump?

http://blog.oyster.com/sex-hotel-exposed-exclusive-photos-from-the-scandalous-kew-motor-inn-26158/
Many of the motor Inns like this were built to serve the visitors to the New York Worlds Fair... After the fair was over they were left to rely on business travelers looking for reasonable room rates  near the major airports... Over the years bigger and  better  hotels have opened just outside JFK and LaGuardia airports... This has left the  older hotels like the Kew Motor and quite a few others the  hourly visitors, temporary housing business...  A few of the other old hotels like this have converted to senior assisted living business and are doing quite well... The Kew Motor Inn has been in decline since the 60's It's what most people call a hump motel... Reading the Yahoo reviews it seems its a haven for cheating spouses and  young folks looking for a place to shack up... Honestly there must be money to be made because the Kew Motor in sits on valuable real estate that could be nicely redeveloped if there wasn't.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 10:06:59 PM »
The Kew Motor Inn has been in decline since the 60's It's what most people call a hump motel...

Hump motel  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Seems like you can learn something everyday.

There also seems to be plenty of those around.