Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 410 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 05, 2012, 09:56:46 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:11:30 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Natorei Karta gets carnal with Lebanese Koranimals
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 10:06:05 PM »
These vile, self-hating Jewish fools would shove their own mothers into a gas chamber just to prove their hatred for Jews.  These fool Jews will be far better off when the Arabs turn on them, and saw off their heads, to the rythmic chant, Allah Akbar.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Natorei Karta gets carnal with Lebanese Koranimals
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 10:30:53 PM »
It is funny that they consider Dhimmitude living in peace with muslims. Throughout the history of the cursed islamic sect they have shown nothing but hatred of the Jew, either killing him, converting him, or subjugating him to dhimmitude. I don't know what is wrong with this NK sect but it must be a mongoloid trait due to inbreeding..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14