Author Topic: English subtitles for the Avigdor Lieberman-Chaim Ben Pesach great debate!  (Read 653 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The great Dan Ben Noah has created English subtitles for this important "debate" between Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman and myself.

Please "like", favorite and comment. Thank you!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :dance:

This once again shows that Chaim is a great debater and will  be'ezrat Hashem eventually become Prime minister of Israel!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I like it a lot... But I have a little kvetch.... The subtitles are a tad bit hard to read {even on my BIG screen}. It is way too busy in the lower 1/8th of the screen. The subtitles show up over the HAYAMIN.ORG banner but the colors don't contrast and thus it is difficult to read...

Otherwise I think these videos are way AWESOME!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Muman, you can adjust the settings for the captions.  Just click on the CC button, go to "Settings" and click on "Background".  This should put a background behind the words so you can see them better.  It's also possible to adjust the colors of the letters and the background, as well as the font.  You have to do this on YouTube though, I don't think it works if you just watch the embedded video.

Thanks... I will try it again...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14