Author Topic: What I think is preventing JTF from becoming a mass movement  (Read 604 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Marzel was elected head of the Kach movement's secretariat after Kahane was assassinated in New York. A splinter group from Kach, Kahane Chai, was led by Kahane's son Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane. In 1994 both groups were designated terrorist organisations in Israel and the US following the groups’ statements in support of Baruch Goldstein’s massacre of 29 Palestinians in Hebron.[7]

^ Country Reports on Terrorism 2004: April 2005 US Department of State

-Imagine if they both worked together. It seems everyone wants to be a leader. The same way in NYC there are many shuls but most are half empty, as Rabbi Mizrachi once stated -no one can get along every one wants to be the Rabbi.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What I think is preventing JTF from becoming a mass movement
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 04:56:17 PM »
The saying goes,  "2 Jews, 20 opinions".

Unfortunately the splinter "JTF" groups today are more or less falesies and even calling Chaim a Nazi.

The current "JDL" is a joke and they go against what JTF stands for and even have Nazis running that show...

So really, there is only on true JTF movement.  We can work with other groups that are real.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: What I think is preventing JTF from becoming a mass movement
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 12:30:28 AM »
Splinter JTF groups? How many are there.

JDL is not as powerful as it once was, I hardly hear anything from them. Although JDL Canada is doing very good.

Anyways all Kahanist in general have to stick together. Regardless of what groups there are.