Author Topic: Mitt Romney talks with Sean Hannity ( horrible job by the candidate )  (Read 1649 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
If you still have confidence about Mitt Romney being a good candidate to match up against Barack Hussein Obama after seeing this video,    please try to convince me why Romney's approach isn't the path of least resistance.           Among other things,   Romney called Obama a ' nice guy"  again.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Mitt Romney talks with Sean Hannity ( horrible job by the candidate )
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 03:35:23 PM »
Oy gevult!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 04:21:46 PM »
If you still have confidence about Mitt Romney being a good candidate to match up against Barack Hussein Obama after seeing this video,    please try to convince me why Romney's approach isn't the path of least resistance.           Among other things,   Romney called Obama a ' nice guy"  again.

I never had much confidence in him.  That ol' Romney's a flip-flopper; it's his signature trait.

It might not be long before he's no longer calling Obama a nice guy.  He also says in the video that Obama's campaign is a campaign of demonization, despite accusing Newt Gingrich of using "incendiary language" when telling the truth about how there's no such thing as a Palestinian people.  If that's not demonizing someone's opinion, then what is?

Obama's also unable to speak his honest beliefs without flip-flopping later, but Obama has the entire mainstream media behind him; Romney doesn't.  I think Santorum was the correct candidate.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 01:23:36 PM »
Welcome to another four years of shvartza, that is if the country lasts that long. Well we can pray now, that's all the hope I have left. I don't see how God lets this country continue on with all the abortions and other atrocities being allowed to happen every day.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 03:50:31 PM »
Welcome to another four years of shvartza

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Obama began a speech after his re-election with those words?  :::D

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 12:03:15 AM »
Thanks for this post. I needed to laugh.

You're welcome.
It might not be that hilarious in real life though considering he really would be re-elected.

That's true.  Hopefully, Romney can pull something out of his sleeve.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 12:48:54 AM »
All hail Obama the new king! Hey! Romney get some BB's.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 01:15:08 AM »
I keep thinking about the difference between Newt and Mitt and the great job Newt would do in all the debates vs. hussein O.  What "great guy" is bankrupting the United States?  What "great guy" would have Israel go back to the '67 borders?  I'd hate to see a "not so great guy" if that's the case!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 06:49:13 AM »
You're welcome.
That's true.  Hopefully, Romney can pull something out of his sleeve.

At this point I don't care where he pulls it from as long as he can defeat Obama.