Author Topic: The Religion of Peace!  (Read 12818 times)

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
  • Allahu Akbar - God is the Greatest
Re: The Religion of Peace!
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2007, 06:01:33 AM »
Are you joking? "Camel humper"? Am I talking with an eight year old? I've already told you by the way that I'm White, AND American, I've only seen camels in the Zoo. It says "but do not transgress the limits". Do you know what they are? From what your saying I don't think you do. Why not read the Qur'an before you try to disprove it.
Allahu Akbar!!!- God is the Greatest

newman

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2007, 06:10:27 AM »
Are you joking? "Camel humper"? Am I talking with an eight year old? I've already told you by the way that I'm White, AND American, I've only seen camels in the Zoo. It says "but do not transgress the limits". Do you know what they are? From what your saying I don't think you do. Why not read the Qur'an before you try to disprove it.

No religious text ever written can be proved or disproved. A sencible person looks at the results of a religions teachings. The results of sand-ape islam are poverty, cruelty, barbarism, slavery, corruption, government-sanctioed rape, and it's adherants fleeing to the christian west. That's the proof/disproof.

The jews have survived 2000 years without a country and endired 2000 years of cruelty and genocide. Not only are they still here, but they are affluent and have defeated muslim clown armies 10 times bigger than theirs. All of this was prophesised in the Torah...........That is the proof......facts, history, reallity. Not the ramblings of an illiterate arab rapist and slave trader.

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2007, 06:18:26 AM »
You claim military superiority.... Were you born after last summer?
If you don't recall The Hezbollah defeated the zionist in combat, Israel only killed civilians.
Its not so hard to fight the weakest countries in the world... but to lose??
I can only wonder what will happen when Israel fights Iran ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2007, 06:22:09 AM »
Abdullah, Why should I waste my time reading that piece of garbage and try to make heads or tails of it when so much of it has to do with killing the disbelievers. The actions of the Muslim people as a whole by action and inaction is all I need to prove to me what it is I am dealing with. I have no desire to debate chapter and verse with you people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2007, 06:25:16 AM »
If you don't recall The Hezbollah defeated the zionist in combat, Israel only killed civilians.
What a joke!
Israel could wipe islam off the map if they weren't trying to be so decent. The combined arab armies have tried to defeat Israel in 48, 56, 67 and 73 and been smashed in very short time on every occasion when they out-numbered Israel 100-1. You think the backward sand-apes in Iran will do any better?...............dream on.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2007, 06:26:34 AM »
Discuss it with Sarah she went to islamic school her whole life she is now a Noahide she will tell you exactly what the koran and hadiths say.She was born a moslem now has left it.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2007, 06:27:17 AM »
If you want to deceive yourself that the IDF was making a real attempt to accomplish anything go right ahead. That was only  token resistance. If they were unrestrained by the Israeli government it would have been a very different picture.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2007, 07:22:33 AM »
Just over an hour since his last post. Exit one muslim terrorist.

ftf

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2007, 08:14:36 AM »
Abdullah, go and look at:  193 "And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimoon (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" again.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 03:45:33 PM by ftf »

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2007, 03:04:43 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what your looking for? Do you want an explanation of the verse? As for the "Moslem terrorist" comment its spelled M-U-S-L-I-M. I do want to appologise about the Hezbollah comments as it really had nothing to do with the topic and could only start trouble. Peace

newman

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2007, 03:14:12 PM »
I'm not exactly sure what your looking for? Do you want an explanation of the verse? As for the "Moslem terrorist" comment its spelled M-U-S-L-I-M. I do want to appologise about the Hezbollah comments as it really had nothing to do with the topic and could only start trouble. Peace

It's was spelled 'moslem' in England/ Australia for decades. It should be spelled T-E-R-R-O-R-I-S-T!

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2007, 03:42:02 PM »
Its just not a very accurat transliteration of the Arabic.Peace

ftf

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2007, 03:46:25 PM »
That verse, note, it's the translation you provided leaves little room for argument, fight the non-believers till there is no more non-belief. If that isn't what it means, explain it to me.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2007, 03:50:09 PM »
In reponse to the first post, Islam is not a religion of peace. If you fight us we Will fight back. Are you claiming that Christianity or Judaism are "Religions of Peace"???

You do the attacking and when met with resistance, you cry victim and use that excuse to carry on killing.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Abdullah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2007, 04:43:38 PM »
ftf you misunderstand me, I was talking about the spelling of Muslim as moslem.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2007, 05:37:19 PM »
The great President George Bush said it , I think.I cant stand him... :P

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2007, 02:31:14 PM »
ftf you misunderstand me, I was talking about the spelling of Muslim as moslem.

It isn't a translation only transliteration and can be spelled however as it doesn't distort the meaning at all.

Everyone has their own tounge of speech, on grounds of pronounciation it will differ anyhow.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2007, 02:33:05 PM »
I also prefer 'Muhammad' to 'Mohammad' to keep it consistent with 'Muslim'.

Muhammadan is my favourite word of them all.   :P

ftf

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2007, 04:24:47 PM »
I personally hate all of the words Islam, Muslim, Moslem, Mohammed, Mohammedan, as they make me think of the single most dangerous physical threat to the world that I live in.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 06:32:01 PM by ftf »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2007, 05:51:48 PM »
I like spelling the word koran like "t o i l e t  p a p e r". It just sounds nicer.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2007, 06:31:18 PM »
We need an official JTF dictionary programmed into the forum.

Example:

islam becomes p-i-g-s-l-a-m
muslim   "         n-a-z-i
koran     "         k-o-r-o-i-l-e-t-p-a-p-e-r

Offline IntrepidLengenD

• New JTFer
  • "Love and pain beating one in the Same_"
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2007, 06:49:11 PM »
Why are there MUSLIMS and/or Muslim Sympathizers allowed on this Forum, yet White Supremacists who are not anti-semitic like the recently banned white "nationalist" not allowed ?
This Reeks of PC Liberalism !
"For you they call...their eager faces turning"

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2007, 06:57:57 PM »
yes, newman... we seriously need that dictionary. lol

IntrepidLengenD, who was banned for being a "white nationalist"? Plenty of nazis and muslims have been banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline IntrepidLengenD

• New JTFer
  • "Love and pain beating one in the Same_"
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2007, 07:07:28 PM »
Their's a post in General Discussion that is swamped with Commentary about it !

Seemed as though not all wanted this poster to go !
"For you they call...their eager faces turning"

newman

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2007, 07:08:01 PM »
yes, newman... we seriously need that dictionary. lol

IntrepidLengenD, who was banned for being a "white nationalist"? Plenty of nazis and muslims have been banned.

You ain't kidding. Think about it: If we had such a program, every time a muzzie gets on here and types his dribble it will come out as 'pigslam' etc. That will drive them BONKERS.