Author Topic: Obama birth certificate a fake  (Read 520 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Obama birth certificate a fake
« on: April 20, 2012, 10:59:00 AM »
http://www.therightperspective.org/2012/04/15/obama-lawyer-admits-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/
"According to the Tea Party Tribune, Hill went on to admit that the long form birth certificate released online by the White House in April 2011 is indeed a forgery that did not originate from an actual paper document and therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status."

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-officially-ineligible

There's one problem with this story and that's that I can't find a link to any major news source which would back this up. I don't like to make videos or really promote ideas anymore without some good solid evidence to back myself up.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:11:29 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama birth certificate a fake
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 01:21:37 PM »
I wouldn't expect the media to report something like this even if it is the truth since the media is only an arm of the Osama administration.

I agree but it makes it more difficult to source it as well.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 01:48:48 PM »
There are a lot of very good questions about Obamas background which have not been answered. I am particularly interested in the fact that he possessed Social Security numbers from states he never lived in. There is sufficient evidence to open an identity theft investigation against him, but all the records have been sealed and covered up.

I really think Soros and the other puppet masters got away with a sham.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 02:10:31 PM »
The media won't touch this with a ten foot poll.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 02:13:06 PM »
There are a lot of very good questions about Obamas background which have not been answered. I am particularly interested in the fact that he possessed Social Security numbers from states he never lived in. There is sufficient evidence to open an identity theft investigation against him, but all the records have been sealed and covered up.

I really think Soros and the other puppet masters got away with a sham.

Now you're going down the right trail. This is bigger than just Obama. He has powerful helpers and handlers who are using him as a means to an end and he's happy to go along for the ride.

The media won't touch this with a ten foot poll.

I don't think even Fox will touch this one unfortunately. We'll see how much buzz surrounds this story that might force one of the big ones to at least acknowledge it jokingly as they sometimes do to dismiss important stories.