Author Topic: Finding a Virgin to Marry!  (Read 36348 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Finding a Virgin to Marry!
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 12:34:31 AM »
Observant Jews are prohibited from having intimate relations two weeks out of each month.
Yes, I know that. But Yacov said that non-procreative intercourse is forbidden for everybody (Gentiles included). So, by his standards, is it sinful for a married couple past childbearing age to make love?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 01:09:13 AM »
I don't know if these Rabbinical restrictions apply to Gentiles plus I think kissing is permitted. 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 06:19:24 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 05:36:51 AM »
Sorry i have just looked at what i posted in the early hours of the morning, and could i just clarify that i did not mean i have had sexual relationships with gentile men  - just to clarify that!

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 05:42:03 AM »
While i'm here then i have a question that a person who i met on this forum has asked me to pass on....

"This question of oral sex is fascinating.  I had always thought that having sex with one's partner was one of the joys of Judaism and one thing that set Judaism apart from the puritanism of other religions.  It is a holy thing to spend a Sabbath having sex with the person you are married to.  I see no prohibitions against engaging in forms of sexual activity if you are married to that person.  Can anyone point out the sources that say you should not touch your partner's genitals with your mouth? "

Ok well there you go, am not feeling to great today think i might go get some fruit....

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2007, 06:42:41 AM »
While i'm here then i have a question that a person who i met on this forum has asked me to pass on....

"This question of oral sex is fascinating.  I had always thought that having sex with one's partner was one of the joys of Judaism and one thing that set Judaism apart from the puritanism of other religions.  It is a holy thing to spend a Sabbath having sex with the person you are married to.  I see no prohibitions against engaging in forms of sexual activity if you are married to that person.  Can anyone point out the sources that say you should not touch your partner's genitals with your mouth? "

Ok well there you go, am not feeling to great today think i might go get some fruit....
Fruit(otl) Alert! - I think Yantan is getting some fruit in Scotland.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 06:16:54 PM »
Very interesting posts.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 09:53:05 PM »

evryone over here is FOTL  ???
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 11:05:39 PM »
it is sp easy to be a virgin again. It is better to find a "neshama"

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2007, 12:19:17 AM »
Yantan, you are absolutely right. If you believe that all that G-d made is good and holy, then it doesn't make sense to consider certain body parts evil.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2007, 01:37:49 AM »
In our society you have a 5 percent chance of finding a virgin.

newman

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2007, 01:50:12 AM »
Every time I go out looking for a virgin to marry the coppers chase me away from the high school! :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2007, 02:05:39 AM »
Ari, if you don't mind, what is your ethnical background?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2007, 02:09:50 AM »
Yantan, you are absolutely right. If you believe that all that G-d made is good and holy, then it doesn't make sense to consider certain body parts evil.

C.F., it doesn't matter what, but how.

There are no evil body parts, there is evil application of those parts.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2007, 02:16:01 AM »
Oral sex is very debauching to men and especially to women, if they had not been previously debauched.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2007, 02:24:59 AM »
Sorry i have just looked at what i posted in the early hours of the morning, and could i just clarify that i did not mean i have had sexual relationships with gentile men  - just to clarify that!
Yantan, are you male or female?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2007, 03:54:04 AM »
All I am going to say is this, I am not a virgin sorry to say. I respect and admire those who are. But as for finding as virgin to marry, you have to look in the Religious Jewish community. Or the Bible believing Christian communities for our rightious Gentiles. I will not marry a Virgin, for one simple reason. I am not one and I have no right to now. The ideal situation is to have two virgins on their wedding night.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2007, 07:34:26 AM »

evryone over here is FOTL  ???
No offense meant - I'm sorry.
Yantan said -

It was the first thing I thought when I read that.
Second - on Yantan's profile it says Scotland.
I was actually saying it half in jest - because although I understood and agreed with Fruit being banned - I did not hate having him on the forum.
Accept my apology if it offended you and especially Yantan.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 07:39:50 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2007, 09:49:09 AM »
I thought I saw "Finding a Virgin Mary", but no it's "Finding a Virgin to Marry!"
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2007, 10:01:44 AM »
You are not allowed to perform oral sex on a woman because it wastes the female "seed" (female orgasmic fluids). I think performing oral sex is also degrading to the person performing it. It is also dirty. Why not have real sex (missionary position)? That is mutual.

I'm not saying that I agree or disagree but how is oral sex any dirtier than regular sex?
How is it degrading to the person performing it?
Is there a biblical reason for only the missionary position being allowed in your view?

Offline Yantan

• New JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2007, 10:12:36 AM »
i'm female, and don't worry i'm not offended.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2007, 10:58:11 AM »
You are not allowed to perform oral sex on a woman because it wastes the female "seed" (female orgasmic fluids). I think performing oral sex is also degrading to the person performing it. It is also dirty. Why not have real sex (missionary position)? That is mutual.

I'm not saying that I agree or disagree but how is oral sex any dirtier than regular sex?
Is there a biblical reason for only the missionary position being allowed in your view?

It is dirty both physically and mentally:

1) Physically – because you use this mouth to pray, eat, kiss your children and parents.
2) Mentally – it is actually “going down”, that is lowering yourself.

In the normal sex situation you brains are on the same level and genitals on their own level.

Here is another spiritual explanation.

It is understood that oral sex is not actually dangerous. You can’t get poisoned or get sick. However, there should be limits and restrictions everywhere, that is it is immoral to say that everything can go in bed. In other words, if you don’t have restrictions in one area, especially sex, then you won’t have limits anywhere in your life. That has been proven many many times.

If you justify one thing today, you will justify another tomorrow.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2007, 11:02:36 AM »

It is dirty both physically and mentally:

1) Physically – because you use this mouth to pray, eat, kiss your children and parents.
2) Mentally – it is actually “going down”, that is lowering yourself.

In the normal sex situation you brains are on the same level and genitals on their own level.

Here is another spiritual explanation.

It is understood that oral sex is not actually dangerous. You can’t get poisoned or get sick. However, there should be limits and restrictions everywhere, that is it is immoral to say that everything can go in bed. In other words, if you don’t have restrictions in one area, especially sex, then you won’t have limits anywhere in your life. That has been proven many many times.

If you justify one thing today, you will justify another tomorrow.

That was an excellant explaination.

Offline LWB123123

• New JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2007, 01:47:04 PM »
Although I am not Jewish, I would like to ask a favor of the Jewish members here. Please explain to me the reasoning, behind why oral sex is wrong according to Judaism. I do not understand it.

I agree that Abortion, Condoms and especially are wrong. As well, that Condoms and clippings are insulting to real Men.

I agree that anal sex is gross and insulting to women in the process.

But what could be wrong with oral sex?

For example, I am given to understand that women have a much harder time of achieving an orgasm than a male in the sex act. Am I right? How could it be wrong to help her with oral stimulation. Just out of consideration for her. Suppose you wash afterwards. And you both lower yourself in the act. It would be mutual.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 01:49:47 PM by LWB123123 »
We British will never Be Slaves!!!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2007, 02:28:59 PM »
Although I am not Jewish, I would like to ask a favor of the Jewish members here. Please explain to me the reasoning, behind why oral sex is wrong according to Judaism. I do not understand it.

I agree that Abortion, Condoms and especially are wrong. As well, that Condoms and clippings are insulting to real Men.

I agree that anal sex is gross and insulting to women in the process.

But what could be wrong with oral sex?

For example, I am given to understand that women have a much harder time of achieving an orgasm than a male in the sex act. Am I right? How could it be wrong to help her with oral stimulation. Just out of consideration for her. Suppose you wash afterwards. And you both lower yourself in the act. It would be mutual.

If you want a Jewish answer, you will get it.

1) You need to be circumcised first to increase your durability
2) You need to conduct a healthy way of life to increase your stability
3) You need to conduct a modest way of life to increase your wife’s excitement while in private. For example, a couple that sees each other naked all the time will have a hard time getting excited.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2007, 02:41:16 PM »
And how exactly is female "seed" "wasted?"