Author Topic: Finding a Virgin to Marry!  (Read 36071 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: Finding a Virgin to Marry!
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2007, 02:43:37 PM »
Although I am not Jewish, I would like to ask a favor of the Jewish members here. Please explain to me the reasoning, behind why oral sex is wrong according to Judaism. I do not understand it.

I agree that Abortion, Condoms and especially are wrong. As well, that Condoms and clippings are insulting to real Men.

I agree that anal sex is gross and insulting to women in the process.

But what could be wrong with oral sex?

For example, I am given to understand that women have a much harder time of achieving an orgasm than a male in the sex act. Am I right? How could it be wrong to help her with oral stimulation. Just out of consideration for her. Suppose you wash afterwards. And you both lower yourself in the act. It would be mutual.

Lowering is lowering, no matter whether it is mutual or unilateral.

Lowering is that’s why called lowering because the so-called dirty body parts are located below your heart.

Things like your mind (head) and soul (heart) are located higher (in the body) and considered higher (spiritually) than genitals.

Thus your head can not go below the chest of the woman.

Another thing is that that neither a man’s sperm nor a woman’s secretions are kosher, but this rules comes into play after you have doubts about the above ideological principle.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2007, 02:44:53 PM »
I don't agree that Judaism prohibits oral sex with your wife.  The reasons here don't make sense and sound too crazy.  I think it is permitted, but I'm no Rabbi either so ask Lubab or your local Rabbi. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2007, 02:45:15 PM »
And how exactly is female "seed" "wasted?"

Lisa, I personally don't know of this concept.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2007, 02:45:45 PM »
You are not allowed to perform oral sex on a woman because it wastes the female "seed" (female orgasmic fluids). I think performing oral sex is also degrading to the person performing it. It is also dirty. Why not have real sex (missionary position)? That is mutual.
Yacov, I asked you to provide some Scriptural or Talmudic verses and you didn't. Therefore, from what I see here this is your opinion, not the teaching of Torah Judaism.

There is no such thing as "female orgasmic fluids" as they relate to pregnancy. From what I have understood most missionary sex does not result in a female climax at all as the female's organ (clitoris) is completely outside of her vaginal tract.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2007, 02:46:32 PM »
I agree with Chaim Fan.  It sounds crazy to me.  Judaism encourages sex with your wife and thinks it is holy. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2007, 02:47:30 PM »
I agree with Chaim Fan.  It sounds crazy to me. 

Which statements in particular seem crazy to you?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2007, 02:47:44 PM »
I will not marry a Virgin, for one simple reason. I am not one and I have no right to now. The ideal situation is to have two virgins on their wedding night.
So you would turn down a great woman who happens to be a virgin, even if she forgives you of your indiscretions?

I do not think it is wrong to marry a virgin even if you are not one. You should simply be concerned with finding women who are pure and holy NOW, and their past, or lack thereof, should be just that--the past.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2007, 02:48:49 PM »
I personally do not understand why Yacov does not want to kiss before marriage. In my opinion it is OK to do whatever before marriage as long as it does not result in sexual climax. Sexual climax should be saved for marriage so that the special bond is there between man and woman.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2007, 02:49:12 PM »
Judaism encourages sex with your wife and thinks it is holy. 
So does Christianity for that matter. The Song of Songs teaches that all aspects of making love between a G-d-fearing husband and wife are exalted and that no part of the body is dirty.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2007, 02:49:56 PM »
I remember the Talmud saying that a man can do whatever he pleases with his wife and even permits anal sex with your wife according to one Rabbis opinion but the Sages disagreed and prohibited the later.  I don't remember the source unfortunitly so someone help me out. 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 02:53:26 PM by jdl4ever »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2007, 02:51:16 PM »
Men can't use condoms. But a woman can use birth control. The man's job is to get the seed into the woman but it is up to the woman whether to use it to get pregnant or not.
OK, I don't agree that contraception (in marriage) is wrong at all, but it makes no sense that the woman can use birth control unilaterally. And I don't agree with the Pill at all, it's a chemical that causes cancer.

I might argue that o.s. is a natural and 100% safe (assuming you are married and not spreading STDs) method of contraception.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2007, 02:53:37 PM »

I don't follow your dichotomy. The human mouth is a noble orifice but the rectum is dirty or wrongful? "Gross" is in the eye of the beholder. "Insulting to women"... well, in a heck of a lot of third-world cultures vaginal sex is done roughly and without the consent of the wife. I think that's plenty more insulting than anything a loving married couple choose to do.

Offline LWB123123

• New JTFer
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2007, 04:57:25 PM »

I don't follow your dichotomy. The human mouth is a noble orifice but the rectum is dirty or wrongful? "Gross" is in the eye of the beholder. "Insulting to women"... well, in a heck of a lot of third-world cultures vaginal sex is done roughly and without the consent of the wife. I think that's plenty more insulting than anything a loving married couple choose to do.

It is insulting to a woman, because, as I see it, anal sex, treats her as merely a garbage dump, as the penis was not meant go there, while with normal sex, their is sensitivity and passion in it from both the man and the woman. (As I see it.) Plus it reeks of homosexuality.
We British will never Be Slaves!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2007, 04:59:33 PM »
Plus it reeks of homosexuality.
Why should the queers dictate what a man and wife should and shouldn't do?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2007, 05:10:58 PM »
Plus it reeks of homosexuality.
Why should the queers dictate what a man and wife should and shouldn't do?

God knew there would be such thing as homosexuality and so he said it to be an abomination. Anal sex disregards the fact that you can't have sex between just a man and a women and therefore is similar to the acts homosexuals do, carrying it out between women and man is almost making that particular act "normal" for sexual pleasure and stopping it being an arguement for the evil of homosexuality.
The two main physical differences between men and women is their private parts and the two differences come together during the normal way of doing things however having anal sex ..............o.k i'm stuck, i don't like this topic very much either.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2007, 05:11:53 PM »
But gay people can kiss too, does that mean kissing is an abomination?

Offline LWB123123

• New JTFer
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2007, 05:12:28 PM »

1) You need to be circumcised first to increase your durability

I'm not familiar with this. How does being circumcised increase durability?

2) You need to conduct a healthy way of life to increase your stability

As in Celibate periods. But, how do you get your wife to consent to this, and still allow for her to understand, that you really are interested in her and do still love her.

3) You need to conduct a modest way of life to increase your wife’s excitement while in private. For example, a couple that sees each other naked all the time will have a hard time getting excited.

Certainly. I can understand this. But, again as above, how would a husband, deny sex to his wife for a day, two days or a week, in a loving way. It is hard for me to picture myself saying, "No!" It would be ideal if she could understand the reason for the, "No!" How to make her understand without a long lecture.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2007, 05:26:19 PM »
Certainly. I can understand this. But, again as above, how would a husband, deny sex to his wife for a day, two days or a week, in a loving way. It is hard for me to picture myself saying, "No!" It would be ideal if she could understand the reason for the, "No!" How to make her understand without a long lecture.
How is it Biblical to deny your spouse sex?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2007, 05:28:56 PM »

1) You need to be circumcised first to increase your durability

I'm not familiar with this. How does being circumcised increase durability?

2) You need to conduct a healthy way of life to increase your stability

As in Celibate periods. But, how do you get your wife to consent to this, and still allow for her to understand, that you really are interested in her and do still love her.

3) You need to conduct a modest way of life to increase your wife’s excitement while in private. For example, a couple that sees each other naked all the time will have a hard time getting excited.

1) Circumcision decreases the sensitivity to friction.
2) You misunderstood me. I meant healthy food, sports etc.
3) You can’t have sex every second of your life, even if your wife asks for that. You have to work out a harmony. If your wife is hypersexual, then you are in a lot of trouble, since with age your abilities will decrease, and hers won’t be affected. Don’t forget, if your wife is virgin, you will be the one setting the harmony and frequency of your sex life. A woman “learns” from her man, and she gets used to your pace. Thus in the very beginning you have to say “No” to yourself, and she will learn to live by that pace. If your wife is not virgin, then the problem is much greater than this subject can cover.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2007, 05:30:50 PM »
I am willing to bet that 99% of men out there would kill to have a wife who is "hypersexual". The vast majority of the time the problem is that the wife doesn't want relations nearly as often as the husband does, not the other way around.

Offline LWB123123

• New JTFer
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2007, 05:31:22 PM »
How is it Biblical to deny your spouse sex?

I don't know. I didn't think I had intentionally made a biblical reference in anyway. I was simply responding to Zvulun ben Moshe's mention of chastity. Is it right to force ones own decision to abstain from sex on his wife, if she is not willing. Meaning, although traditionally, the Man is the Lord of the House, and Lord over his Wife, in a modern setting with modern women, simply saying, "I am King." Is not enough to enforce that level of moral firmness.

Offline LWB123123

• New JTFer
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2007, 05:34:38 PM »
I am willing to bet that 99% of men out there would kill to have a wife who is "hypersexual". The vast majority of the time the problem is that the wife doesn't want relations nearly as often as the husband does, not the other way around.

I don't think so. I want my wife to be a virgin and super-gorgeous but not hypersexual. I would want to set the pace. I would also want to make her happy.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2007, 05:36:37 PM »

99% of single men who don't have sex even once a month.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2007, 05:42:11 PM »
I don't think so. I want my wife to be a virgin and super-gorgeous but not hypersexual. I would want to set the pace. I would also want to make her happy.
There are plenty of 100% virginal women who can, shall we say, hardly wait.

Offline LWB123123

• New JTFer
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2007, 05:46:21 PM »
Oh of course. I wasn't saying I'm not interested in sex. Just that I would fear exhausting myself through being hyper about it would decrease my ability to please her. Of course. I can hardly wait. I think the problem, with me is learning discipline right now.