Author Topic: Finding a Virgin to Marry!  (Read 36346 times)

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: Finding a Virgin to Marry!
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2007, 06:18:15 PM »
Oh of course. I wasn't saying I'm not interested in sex. Just that I would fear exhausting myself through being hyper about it would decrease my ability to please her. Of course. I can hardly wait. I think the problem, with me is learning discipline right now.

Very good, LWB!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Imerica

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2007, 06:23:47 PM »
They are forbidden because you are not allowed to spill your seed. The seed can only go into the woman during vaginal sex. Masturbation is also wrong for the same reason. I assume anal sex is also bad because it is abnormal.
I understand that you are coming from Judaic teachings, but you still did not show me any verses or quotes. Masturbation is sinful because it is lustful. How can lovemaking between husband and wife be lustful?

You are not allowed to kiss genitals so you can't perform oral sex on a woman either.
I think that Song of Songs might beg to differ on that.
Hell is freezing over...I agree with you.

I'm not Catholic but what Yachov is talking about is also in the Catholic faith. No masturbation, no birth control, no sexual act considered abnormal (anal or oral). That's something I actually researched when becoming a Christian. Would our (my husband and mine) *relationship* have to change because I'm Christian now? I asked a lot of Christians this question and they laughed. LOL They told me that God dosen't care what you do with your spouse in those moments but as long as you love them as Jesus loves you. Other than that people shouldn't be privy to what's going on behind the closed doors of a married couple nor an unmarried couple.

I'd be anxious to meet people who'd venture to look into the bedrooms of monogomous adults. Do they have lives?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2007, 06:51:59 PM »
I am not getting it. Where in the world you found a reference to oral sex in Song of Songs?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2007, 07:42:32 PM »
Hasn't this thread gotten a bit off track?  ;)
After all this is a religious forum.
Sorry to sound like a stick in the mud.  ;D

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2007, 07:48:28 PM »
Friends,

This topic is exhausted, and is getting into areas that aren't approrpriate on a religious forum.

Kindest regards,
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"