Author Topic: This is how it always goes  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This is how it always goes
« on: April 25, 2012, 02:15:22 PM »
My vote isn't worth anything to the Republican party. They've pretty much already decided their nominee, all the viable alternatives have dropped out or have no chance, and I haven't gotten a chance to vote yet. Texas might as well be the state the Republican party wipes its butt with.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: This is how it always goes
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 10:56:17 PM »
That's because Texans are a model of what America is supposed to be. They don't want you messing up the establishments progressive goals!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 08:53:08 AM »
That's because Texans are a model of what America is supposed to be. They don't want you messing up the establishments progressive goals!

I agree with you mostly. There are a lot of liberals and troublemakers here too though but I can see why the "progressives" would want Texas to have less power in choosing the nominee than Massachusetts.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 11:38:26 AM »
Any chance of Texas moving up its primary date at some point?

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 01:26:39 PM »

The thing about Texas is that it's not on the east coast or west coast which helps a lot. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 02:20:31 PM »
Any chance of Texas moving up its primary date at some point?

It was actually moved to a later date than usual this time around due to some Azatlanist groups causing a big fuss.

I think every state should either vote on the same day or within a few days of each other.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 04:39:59 PM »
It was actually moved to a later date than usual this time around due to some Azatlanist groups causing a big fuss.

What's the story behind that?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 08:14:03 PM »
What's the story behind that?

I didn't follow all the details but it had to do with redistricting and how they felt it was unfair to them. So I guess they think it's fair for nobody to have any say at all.

Here's an article back from February:
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2012/02/08/texass-primary-faces-delay-as-redistricting-battle-gets-messier/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 08:32:30 PM »
States should just all have their primaries on the same day.

Yes I agree with you. This is also what Chaim said when I brought this up in an Ask JTF thread.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 05:55:30 PM »
States should just all have their primaries on the same day.

Yes, otherwise manipulators get enough time to manage their affairs.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 12:03:37 AM »
I'm not very satisfied With the candidates either but I guess if we are forced to vote Romney what other choice do we have? I thought Gingrich would have been a decent candidate but in the world full of corrupt, compromise wins. I sometimes wonder why I bother voting.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 06:10:53 AM »
Let's not forget Texas was the birthplace of Lyndon Baines Johnson 36th President of the United States (1963–1969)... While not as liberal or evil as our sitting president he was quite liberal for his day... By New York standards Texas looks very inviting to people with conservative leanings however it has many of the same problems and policies all the other states deal with... Now days I am very impressed with Governor Jan Brewer and the State of Arizona.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 06:27:08 AM »
Let's not forget Texas was the birthplace of Lyndon Baines Johnson 36th President of the United States (1963–1969)... While not as liberal or evil as our sitting president he was quite liberal for his day... By New York standards Texas looks very inviting to people with conservative leanings however it has many of the same problems and policies all the other states deal with... Now days I am very impressed with Governor Jan Brewer and the State of Arizona.

Ann Richards was extremely left wing and horrible and Houston as a city almost always has a democrat mayor.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 06:43:35 AM »
Ann Richards was extremely left wing and horrible and Houston as a city almost always has a democrat mayor.
I almost forgot about Ann Richards  :::D I can still remember her telling Bush he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth at one of the DNC conventions  >:(... She actually made LBJ look like a conservative... The border situation in Texas is a big disappointment and the states failure to stand behind the ranchers and property owners who have squatting illegals taking over parts of their land.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 07:43:13 AM »
I almost forgot about Ann Richards  :::D I can still remember her telling Bush he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth at one of the DNC conventions  >:(... She actually made LBJ look like a conservative... The border situation in Texas is a big disappointment and the states failure to stand behind the ranchers and property owners who have squatting illegals taking over parts of their land.

The Texas government really hasn't done anything to protect its citizens from illegals at all. Part of the complication comes in because we have a lot of grown up anchor babies who are technically citizens but don't really belong here and they think they're real Texans, and of course their loyalty is to their own first. That last part is healthy but they should be that way in Mexico, not Texas.