Author Topic: Hero kills terrorist that attacks at gunpoint in the desert, sentenced to 25  (Read 998 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/government-soldier-not-allowed-to-defend-self/?cat_orig=world

If I could still cry out of sadness, it would be at this line of the ballad made in his support "Michael is a hero; not a sacrificial lamb". Its hard to see past anger right now and point out this is what is required, since the UN controls the army (now, with Obuma's "blessing"). Still this is a key issue to many decent Americans, and the truth about Obuma can be spread. If he must be a sacrificial lamb, let it be for safety and our future, not tolerance and foreign control of the troops, thinly veiled by "anti-war crimes".

I plan to take action for this man's freedom regardless.
http://www.defendmichael.com/
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
I wonder if the government lawyer referenced in the article is an Obama appointee.  Hopefully, we can rid ourselves of this profoundly anti-American Administration and Obama doesn't get a 2nd term.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
A crazy situation ! >:(

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Lt. Behenna deserves a medal.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It is very stupid to serve today in any army of the western world. Sad, but has to be said. They will always stab you in the back.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is very stupid to serve today in any army of the western world. Sad, but has to be said. They will always stab you in the back.

Unfortunately the only job prospects for whites these days is serving in today's army in the Western World.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt