Author Topic: Be Prepared For Possible Race Riots if Zimmerman is Found Not Guilty  (Read 1473 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/29/for-22-murder-victims-la-riots-leave-legacy-justice-eluded/?google_editors_picks=true
states:
Twenty years ago, Los Angeles erupted in riots after four cops were acquitted in the videotaped beating of Rodney King, but during an uprising supposedly in the name of justice, some people got away with murder.

The police were overwhelmed, and the National Guard was called in to help quell the violence. When the mayhem subsided five days later, nearly 1,600 buildings were destroyed or damaged and more than 2,300 people were hurt. The final cost of the riot was estimated at more than a billion dollars, including $735 million in property damage.
But the human toll is the most disturbing legacy of the riots. Some 53 people were killed in what police have classified as riot-related homicides and accidents. Of those, some 22 homicides remain classified as open and unsolved.
I think Obama and his hate mongering allies should be attacked over this issue ahead of time in order to lessen the damage. Perhaps JTF should make a video on what are the best methods to defend oneself in case, heaven forbid, there are riots.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Be Prepared For Possible Race Riots if Zimmerman is Found Not Guilty
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 02:06:15 AM »
The L.A. Race riots are still fresh in my memory.   That was an awful time for sure.   No one felt safe to leave their house.  Hundreds of local businesses were ruined.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 09:42:28 AM »
...and he would be lynched if released.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 06:58:49 PM »
With the start of the "Occupiers" protesting soon, that will be the beginning of race riots in this country and I believe it will get worse come summer. I have YET to see the "imposter" in the White House say anything to bring this country together.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane