Author Topic: David Horowitz  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
David Horowitz
« on: April 29, 2012, 12:27:53 PM »
  Can I get  JTFers opinion of him and his work?

http://www.unitedisrael.org/home.html
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Re: David Horowitz
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 01:38:51 PM »
I'll let another JTF-er write the Jewish perspective about Horowitz.  From what this Gentile knows, Horowitz was once a hard leftist, but came to be repulsed by the behavior of his leftist colleagues  His transition took years, and Horowitz grew to become a campaigner against 'political correctness' (I prefer the words 'cultural marxism') on college campuses.  Given that the last college PC fad is this bizarre sympathy for Islam (a force that has no sympathy for feminism, gays, etc), it would be my guess that Horowitz has started to confront PC sympathy for Islam also.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 01:44:00 PM »
Horowitz's website is www.frontpagemag.com

He has another website that lists all leftist organizations and individuals.  Its called Discover The Networks -- www.discoverthenetworks.org

He's not as hard core as Chaim.  But he does do some good work in exposing leftists/Muslim Jew haters.   He speaks on college campuses as well, where moosies try and silence him. 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 02:16:59 PM »
There is a mixup here. Lisa and Ithaca are speaking about a different person.

The page Ephraim posted tells about one deceased David Horowitz (1903-2002) who founded  "United Israel World Union". I haven't heard of neither the late Mr Horowitz nor of the organization, although it seems pretty main stream filled with photos with Israeli prime ministers.

The other David Horowitz is a different person who is alive and active today. I think he was a communist for many years and was raised by self hating Jewish communist parents. So it his transformation is quite remarkable.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 03:23:58 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 10:50:01 PM »
Thanks everyone! I liked what I read, but then I saw communist parents and a flag went up.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.