Author Topic: BOLSHEVIK Left Trying To Hang 2 Orthodox Jewish Boys Out To Dry For BLACK  (Read 1448 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I AM SICK OF THESE BLACKS.

People criticize my website all the time for being racissssssssssssssssssst.

Now, these disgusting slobs are trying to hang 2 Orthodox Jews out to dry for probably defending themselves against some savage black.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/22/11337920-brothers-go-on-trial-in-beating-of-black-teen-in-their-neighborhood

I am SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK of this crap.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom AsheDina,

I saw this story today and I wanted to barf {almost did}....

Yes, it seems that when a white, or a Jew, protects himself from 'africanamericans' it is a national issue where immediately its a case of racism or racial profiling. I have heard some reports that this thug was brandishing a board with a nail in it. It is odd that I too had a confrontation once with a thug who threatened me with a board with a nail in it.

I hope that justice is done despite the false cries of the black community. The black community must come clean about the fact that most thugs are black.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
I asked Chaim about this in a December 2010 ask JTF
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,51471.msg485756.html#msg485756
The video that Irish Zionist made has actually received many hits.

The case has been festering for a while and it is very unfortunate that the delays have caused it to reappear at the same time the Zimmerman case is gripping the USA.

The case is nothing like what is going on in Florida. The kid is alive. He was casing the neighborhood and the Shomrim caught him. The neighborhood is mostly Jewish, there are some blacks and the public high school (Northwestern) that is nearby is 100% black. The local black Jew haters pounced upon this story. They are a jealous group who can not stand that the Jewish area is nice while the black area only blocks away around Pimlico  is a ghetto wasteland. The screams from the blacks make it seem like Jews are going around attacking blacks when in fact the reason the Shomrim group even exists in Baltimore is because of the numerous black on Jew attacks that have happened around Park Heights over the previous decade.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I asked Chaim about this in a December 2010 ask JTF
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,51471.msg485756.html#msg485756
The video that Irish Zionist made has actually received many hits.

The case has been festering for a while and it is very unfortunate that the delays have caused it to reappear at the same time the Zimmerman case is gripping the USA.

The case is nothing like what is going on in Florida. The kid is alive. He was casing the neighborhood and the Shomrim caught him. The neighborhood is mostly Jewish, there are some blacks and the public high school (Northwestern) that is nearby is 100% black. The local black Jew haters pounced upon this story. They are a jealous group who can not stand that the Jewish area is nice while the black area only blocks away around Pimlico  is a ghetto wasteland. The screams from the blacks make it seem like Jews are going around attacking blacks when in fact the reason the Shomrim group even exists in Baltimore is because of the numerous black on Jew attacks that have happened around Park Heights over the previous decade.

Yes, I know, it is an older story, the Bolshevik, Jew hating pigs are just bringing it up now, b/c they want them a whitey to start a riot.
Screw these black bastards.
They are the MOST Jew hating of ALL people/s
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think it's interesting how the people in the media don't care if they incite more violence against white people, or maybe that they do care, and want that to happen.

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
I could not agree more. Jews need to learn to fight, Jews need to learn to shoot and not become another in a long line victims. Unfortunately the police cannot always be there to protect people. I have taught my children and my wife how to clean, disassemble and yes, shoot semi-automatic weapons. Paranoid maybe, prepared definately. Keep in mind a nail-studded board is a deadly weapon and the Baltimore boys would have been 100% justified in using deadly force, so it appears they acted with restraint.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I could not agree more. Jews need to learn to fight, Jews need to learn to shoot and not become another in a long line victims. Unfortunately the police cannot always be there to protect people. I have taught my children and my wife how to clean, disassemble and yes, shoot semi-automatic weapons. Paranoid maybe, prepared definately. Keep in mind a nail-studded board is a deadly weapon and the Baltimore boys would have been 100% justified in using deadly force, so it appears they acted with restraint.
Right on Painter! My girls are not that far along yet, but they have their own bear bows and red riders. They have studied some karate and jiu jitsu. I feel chin na, jujutsu, and jiu jitsu are very important for women, for our enemies are pure evil and will make examples out of our family, and we all know what they will do to our women.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Right on Painter! My girls are not that far along yet, but they have their own bear bows and red riders. They have studied some karate and jiu jitsu. I feel chin na, jujutsu, and jiu jitsu are very important for women, for our enemies are pure evil and will make examples out of our family, and we all know what they will do to our women.
I Picked up a bear bow last week at a yard sale and am learning to shoot a bow myself. Not as easy as it looks.

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
Positive news:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/breaking/bs-md-ci-werdesheim-trial-opens-20120425,0,3834537.story
Alleged Werdesheim victim asks to drop charges
Teen said he didn't want to testify
After a morning of reluctant, mumbled testimony, 16-year-old Corey Ausby stood in court Wednesday afternoon and spoke clearly for the first time, announcing that he wanted to drop the criminal charges against Avi and Eliyahu Werdesheim, the college students on trial for allegedly assaulting him while acting on behalf of a Jewish neighborhood watch group.

"I been wanting to drop the charges all the time, I didn't even want to go through [this]. I feel like I was being pressured," said Ausby, who took the stand that morning with tear tracks staining his face. "In my heart, I didn't want to testify."

It appears the state will still peruse this case, but it will be hard to convict if  the star witness refuses to testify.

How convenient that the national media is not reporting on this incredible development.   >:(

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer