Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 13876 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 04, 2012, 11:58:56 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:32:42 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Great video series exposing the Muslim Brotherhood in America
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 08:13:24 PM »
Expose those bastards. They took over Egypt and now the Christian Egyptians have it more tougher living there.
May G-d save the innocent minority.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 10:34:37 PM »
Egypt was a rough place for Christians even before the Muslim Brotherhood took over but now their situation is even worse.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Phalange

• New JTFer
    • National Christian Phalange
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 04:21:56 PM »
The Moslem Brotherhood in Egypt is actually talking about dismantling the pyramids, sphinx, etc. because they are pagan symbols of the past. Would the world allow this to happen? Probably.
"Islam is to religion what Nazism is to politics."

Offline avivai

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 12:39:29 PM »
this is a great series of videos. a bit time consuming, but definately worth the time as he gives over alot of information. i have listened to them twice, to let them sink in better.