Author Topic: How much progress has Jtf done?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
How much progress has Jtf done?
« on: May 01, 2012, 01:09:05 AM »
Looking for statistics it has made if any in gaining support from new members, raising awareness to the world and preventing violence to ensure a better society.
Also, is Jtf a well recognized, established respected organization in Israel?

Frankly, I'm tired of the repeated violence happening in holy land. It just gets worse the way I see it increasingly more than ever.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: How much progress has Jtf done?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 01:07:14 AM »
We have gained a couple new members lately! Even one person makes a difference!I hope the Marbus clan is not getting to you? I know they like to send messages saying the JTF is evil!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 05:00:53 AM »
I don't know if there are statistics on this matter. JTF is somewhat recognized in the Israeli internet. There have been a number of mentions of JTF in the Israeli media, quite a negative publication as one can imagine.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 07:13:28 AM »
We were enough of an irritation to the leftists that ADL did a write up on JTF.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 10:14:35 AM »
I don't know if there are statistics on this matter. JTF is somewhat recognized in the Israeli internet. There have been a number of mentions of JTF in the Israeli media, quite a negative publication as one can imagine.

This reminds me, if I go to Israel again, then tell the interrogators at the airport I am a member of Jtf. Is it positive they will at least see I am Pro-Israel?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 10:24:39 AM »
This reminds me, if I go to Israel again, then tell the interrogators at the airport I am a member of Jtf. Is it positive they will at least see I am Pro-Israel?

A lot of people who don't know any better and have heard of JTF confuse it with JDL (JDL was not a law-abiding organization, but JTF is). On the chance they may have heard of JTF but don't understand what we're all about, I wouldn't mention that.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 11:43:43 AM »
I wouldn't tell them. They will check it up and see that Chaim ben Pesach is barred from entering Israel because he is listed as a dangerous extremist.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 01:57:38 PM »
I wouldn't tell them. They will check it up and see that Chaim ben Pesach is barred from entering Israel because he is listed as a dangerous extremist.

I heard about how Chaim is banned from going to Israel...

Is he permanently banned, or is there a date where his case would be reviewed?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 03:06:10 PM »
I heard about how Chaim is banned from going to Israel...

Is he permanently banned, or is there a date where his case would be reviewed?
It is effectively permanent unless there is a sympathetic interior minister or court order to lift his ban.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 08:38:24 AM »
It is effectively permanent unless there is a sympathetic interior minister or court order to lift his ban.

That really stinks...

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 09:45:24 AM »
In my opinion, The Jewish Task Force could advance further if they opened a base on the social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, Sites like those hold a massive audience and there is a great potential for new members and a larger audience to view JTF material, Youtube has made the JTF very popular so social networking can enhance the group.

:israel:
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 10:30:14 AM »
In my opinion, The Jewish Task Force could advance further if they opened a base on the social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, Sites like those hold a massive audience and there is a great potential for new members and a larger audience to view JTF material, Youtube has made the JTF very popular so social networking can enhance the group.

Twitter seemed to have some potential however as of late I seem to be unconvinced that they are living up to expectations... Facebook from my prospective seems to be little more than a hookup site for people looking to reunite with past friendships and relationships... Personally I have only entered the site once or twice myself... It seems to be a place of shallow expectations and motoviations.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 01:13:02 PM »
Twitter seemed to have some potential however as of late I seem to be unconvinced that they are living up to expectations... Facebook from my prospective seems to be little more than a hookup site for people looking to reunite with past friendships and relationships... Personally I have only entered the site once or twice myself... It seems to be a place of shallow expectations and motoviations.

I agree, Twitter is not my personal favourite, It is confusing and pretty hard to get the hang of and constantly changes. Facebook depends on what kind of people you have as contacts, you can have past friendships and relationships, or add like minded people, My FB has mainly Counter Jihadists and Right Wing Jews on there and it brings a lot of traffic to blog's and video's I post, if you connect with similar minded people, it is a great site to share JTF video's, This forum and gain a larger audience, I am more than happy to set up a JTF page on FB for you if you're interested.

" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org