Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 547 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 05, 2012, 03:05:42 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:34:43 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama promises not to kill any more Al Qaeda in Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 03:43:17 PM »
Obama's trip to Afghanistan must have been a real moral booster for the troops.

"It's still tough, the battle is not yet over. Some of your buddies are going to get injured, some of your buddies may get killed," Obama said.

"There is going to be heartbreak and pain and difficulty ahead, but there is a light on the horizon because of the sacrifices you have made."
(http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/1198643/1/.html)

And then he gave a speach where he made clear he is negotiating with the Taliban.
"Fourth, we are pursuing a negotiated peace. In coordination with the Afghan government, my Administration has been in direct discussions with the Taliban."
(http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/01/11492424-transcript-of-president-barack-obamas-speech-from-bagram-air-base-may-2?lite)

So basically the American troops are sacrificial pawns that aren't allowed to fight the Taliban.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 11:17:35 AM »
In whose favor is that.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 02:10:55 PM »
How can Obama visit the troops, give them a lame pep talk and the next minute negotiate with the same terrorists that are trying to kill 'his' soldiers? Has this guy no morals or principles? I'm sure he's not losing any sleep over it. >:(