Author Topic: Nutyy Israeli/American to run in Rep.primaries against Joe Barton who's pro Isra  (Read 410 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Joe Barton is pro Israel is this guy nuts                      http://www.gelbmanforcongress.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
 :::D ... :::D ... :laugh:

This guy is as dumb as a doornail. First paragraph of his website:

"Welcome to Itamar Gelbman's official website. I hope this site will educate you about me, about the reasons I decided to run for Congress and what I think can be crucial to bring the greatest country on earth, the U.S.A, back on her feet."

U.S.A should have a dot after the A.

"The main reason I have decided to run for office is that I don't think citizens are accurately represented in our government. Most of our politicians either grew up in political families upper class families, or went straight to politics from Ivy League schools.

I am a self made. Nothing was ever given to me on a silver spoon. I had to fight and earn everything I have ever accomplished, and I know how it is to deal with real life situations and hardships.

I am a businessman and not a politician, while politicians want the title, status and the honor associated with the job, I want to fix and take care of our great country and our citizens. I know how to start a business, how to minimize expenses (such as freezing and even lowering government salaries including congressmen’s salaries), making a business more efficient such as cutting government employees while at the same time improving customer service for the everyday citizen.

I know what the family owned business, lower class, middle class and upper class are looking for and how to bring them together.

I hear and listen to the people and what they need from the government to get back on their feet, to feel safe and secure I know what is it like to be frustrated with the government bureaucracy and I have the ability and skills to think outside the box and solve problems."

"...political families upper class families": ..., "I want to... take care of our... citizens": aie, "improving customer service for the everyday [as opposed to the weekend or special occasion] citizen": Are you sure by Tel Aviv you don't mean Moscow?, "I know... how to bring... [everyone] together": NRA and the Jewish federation are good to mention, because without them, this guy seems to like another government system starting with C.

"Our tax system is too complicated and needs to be simplified, I will fight to explore and find a better and friendlier tax code, I will also look into the option of a flat tax rate. ": I think the care bears might have an option more suitable for you to understand. Also, you don't have to fight as you explore, you just have to read or think. The rest is too stupid for intelligible comments.

"I will support Israel in its fight for survival and defend their good and right name in the U.N. assemblies.": It gladdens me to see someone fighting for Israel's survival. Unfortunately, their "good and right name" is agreed upon as Israel, that's not really the debate. If he means defending their reputation, I don't think this man will give the united nazis a change of heart, predominantly because he won't actually attend UN meetings...

"I propose that new small businesses will not be charged license fees for the first year of operation." 75% of all small businesses fail within the first six months because they are stupid ideas, run by stupid people, or fake companies to get out of taxes. We don't need the occupaieeee achbums starting 30 businesses a year that waste everything, we need lasting support for small businesses that survived to carve out and/or serve a market.

"We will adapt our laws and regulations to fit the 21st century terrorism reality, make our intelligent community smarter and more focused. We will ensure co-operation between the different agencies inside the U.S.A and agencies of our allies across the globe such as Australia, Brittan and Israel." Unfortunately, our intelligent community does not include you, and those who provide America with foreign intelligence won't take or need orders/advice from you. I'm sure you can relate to the need to make people smarter, but try to focus on what adapting our laws and regulations means. Also (wikipedia): Brittan is a surname that may refer to:

Colin Brittan (b. 1927), English footballer
    Harold Brittan (1894–1964), English-American football (soccer) player
    Leon Brittan (b. 1939), British baron Brittan of Spennithorne, barrister, and politician
    Samuel Brittan (b. 1933), British newspaper columnist and author
    Suzan Brittan (contemporary), American actress and singer

I'm sure these folks all have lovely agencies, but I'd much rather talk to Britain, even if they replace terrorist with "Asian".

"We will bring to justice anyone hurting American citizens wherever they will be." If it's psychological or intellectual pain that is caused... be just and just shut up.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge