Author Topic: Judaism must defeat islam  (Read 5478 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Judaism must defeat islam
« on: May 17, 2012, 11:13:51 AM »
Rabbi Asher Meza disproves islam and muslims

Yet these delusional muslims are still in denial. I posted there as MetalPCer

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Judaism must defeat islam
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 11:19:37 AM »
What is it with Noachides liking this fraud "rabbi" ?!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 11:47:07 AM »
How so? He is living Torah and preaching the truth.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 11:57:50 AM »
I don't! Expecially after I've seen some of his videos about Noachides.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 12:17:37 PM »
How so? He is living Torah and preaching the truth.
He said all gentiles must convert to Judaism and that Israel shouldn't exist. And also he talks like a clown. I don't understand why both you and Dan ben Noach take anything he says seriously.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 12:27:39 PM »
Here is a video by this menuval where he says Jews are forbidden to have their own country:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 12:35:25 PM »
I agree with Zelhar on this guy. He is a fraud who uses Judaism to attain his goal of eliminating the Jewish nation.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 01:05:54 PM »
Blasphemy

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 01:10:38 PM »
He is also conducting instant conversions.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 01:56:34 PM »
he does say a lot of wrong things. And he speaks out against keeping the Noahide laws saying its better to be a Christian then a Noahide (Which is completly false and wrong). Also on the first video he said (incorectly again and something thats islamic propaganda, that the Muslims keep some things better then the Jews- he said "modesty", but the truth is that the "modesty" of Islam is corrupted especially with the face covered.
 Here is a video though that does make sense- on Judaism vs. Islam.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 05:18:59 PM »
I thought the "get off your donkey and spread Judaism" comment was pretty funny.  He has some good videos, especially the ones disproving Christianity/Islam/Zohar and supporting Creationism.  From what I can tell there's no halacha against proselytizing, so I have no problem with that part.  He's wrong on the Noahide issue, easy conversions, and Zionism.  It's hard to find Jews nowadays that have everything correct though, that doesn't mean we shun everything they say--for example we have Jews on this forum who are not observant Jews or subscribe to Chasidiocy who still talk about the Torah.  I don't really see Asher Meza as any worse.
What's worse is he speaks supposedly in the name of Judaism while his "rabbinic" opinion is invalid. Another very bad thing he might be doing is instant conversions. He might "convert" thousands of gentiles into fake Judaism.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »
Chasidiocy who still talk about the Torah.

Thats f$%ed up yett  :::D

. And about Meza. He's a (former) gentile, who probably has some complexes and issues probably going through a tough conversion process (it taking some time) soo he has an ax to grind.Truthfully he is not completly wrong. Perhaps their are issues with converting people (it being long etc. that need to be addressed in Halacha) but on the other hand doing instant "conversions" is completly wrong and awful. Also his stance on Noahides is also aweful never mind the non-sense of him preaching against having a state, even a Halahic Jewish one as his ideology warped his mind into only having Jews be a vessel to spread what he believes is Torah Judaism. That's the problem with different ideologies- they take one aspect or idea and change everything around them to fit that idealogical mission around it. His being to "convert" the gentile world into what he believes to be the Torah.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 05:34:48 PM »
He was born gentile ?! I would have never guessed that.

Chabad does the same thing.
And if they do (which I havne't heard of) does it make it right ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 05:38:18 PM »
Chabad does the same thing.

Dan, you are full of BS.... I know Chabad and Chabad does not do conversions...

Why do you find a need to speak slander against good Jews?

And just who on this forum engages in Chasidiocy? I hope you are not referring to me.

You are not a Jew Dan, and if you continue acting in such a way I doubt you will ever be a Jew.

I have tried multiple times to understand where you are coming from but every time I start to believe you are really a good guy you start posting such ridiculous slander that I have to ask myself what you are doing on a Jewish forum. You are slandering a good part of the Jewish people by having such a view of Chassidus. I have records that my family has kept the Jewish faith for over 200 years {and if I dug deeper I could find more roots}. My family has been patriotic to Israel and gives money and other support to sustain our brothers and sisters in Israel. I really resent your coming around and making problems by slandering good Jews.

I will speak to Chaim about this shortly...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 05:47:57 PM »
Chabad doesn't do conversions at all?  I know a guy who was converted by Chabad.  Of course, he was already Jewish on his father's side but I thought they did conversions.  If they don't do conversions that's actually a good thing.

I know that here in California they don't. I have a friend who wanted to and he asked one of my Chabad Rabbis about it and he would not do it.

They will help non-Jews study for conversion if they want to though...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 05:48:33 PM »
Chabad doesn't do conversions at all?  I know a guy who was converted by Chabad.  Of course, he was already Jewish on his father's side but I thought they did conversions.  If they don't do conversions that's actually a good thing.

And Dan please answer my question as to why you hate Chassidic Jews?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 06:22:01 PM »
Former Gentile?  I thought he was born to Sfaradi Jewish parents.

I might be wrong on this. I might have heard it somewhere, or I assumed soo since he spoke Spanish fluently. I just remembered though that their are many spanish speaking Sefardi (Syrian) Jews. I meet with a group some time ago. On the other hand he strongly condems the Syrian Jews because of their stance on conversions (which he might have a good point on though).

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 06:29:25 PM »
Former Gentile?  I thought he was born to Sfaradi Jewish parents.

yea your correct. I made a mistake.

http://bejewish.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=137&Itemid=57

"Rabbi Asher was raised in Miami Beach, Fl where he attended Magen David Sephardic Congregation as well as Young Israel of Greater Miami in North Miami Beach"

And the funny and sad thing is that- that site has a different person and a title saying "G-D is everything". Which is NON-sense. I actually knew that guy personally. He even admired Rav Kahane and Chaim. Now he's preaching Satmar ideology ( Isaw some of his videos on zootube and they are twisted)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 10:31:30 PM »
After reading this thread, I hope the Jews become closer with one another and unite with Noahides.
This world has a totalitarian problem (islam) in its hands. I want to see it prevented or destroyed; which is the reason I joined Jtf.