Author Topic: Petey Green shows us how to eat watermelon.  (Read 5562 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Petey Green shows us how to eat watermelon.
« on: June 19, 2007, 05:33:18 PM »
I actually have to agree about his methods in watermelon eating.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Petey Green shows us how to eat watermelon.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 06:13:54 PM »
He seems like such an expert in slobbering over watermelon
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 02:57:50 PM »
Free watermelon could solve the [censored] problem. I once ate an entire watermelon and almost died. It literally felt like I was going to explode. My sister in law is a nurse and explained to me that massive amounts of watermelon does something to the[I forget which gland, thyroid maybe?] that can be lethal.   

Imerica

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 04:21:57 PM »
Free watermelon could solve the [censored] problem. I once ate an entire watermelon and almost died. It literally felt like I was going to explode. My sister in law is a nurse and explained to me that massive amounts of watermelon does something to the[I forget which gland, thyroid maybe?] that can be lethal.   
Allen, you are living in the times where stereotypes such as the 'chicken and watermelon' (is a bad thing) myth is alive and well. And you should be ashamed. I like watermelon and have never tried to consume more than I could of it but I like it. Watermelon is eaten by whites and blacks alike and for you and others to trivialize it as the "Black person's food" is just rediculous!

I'm to assume that you get your information on American Blacks from old cartoons and clips from old minstral shows. And that's a shame. And its more of a shame that a lot of white people think like you do. *Blacks are ugly because they have big lips. Blacks only eat fried chicken and watermelon. Blacks look like monkeys (when in fact we have the same anatomy you have and put our clothes on the same way.) And you keep saying that  its not the skin color...its the culture you hate. Get real with yourself.

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 03:43:09 PM »
Allen, you are living in the times where stereotypes such as the 'chicken and watermelon' (is a bad thing) myth is alive and well. And you should be ashamed. I like watermelon and have never tried to consume more than I could of it but I like it. Watermelon is eaten by whites and blacks alike and for you and others to trivialize it as the "Black person's food" is just rediculous!

I'm to assume that you get your information on American Blacks from old cartoons and clips from old minstral shows. And that's a shame. And its more of a shame that a lot of white people think like you do. *Blacks are ugly because they have big lips. Blacks only eat fried chicken and watermelon. Blacks look like monkeys (when in fact we have the same anatomy you have and put our clothes on the same way.) And you keep saying that  its not the skin color...its the culture you hate. Get real with yourself.

I agree with Chaim that mocking blacks in order to undermine the effect their evil culture has on whites is acceptable. So the classic stereotypes, though of course a bit exaggerated, nonetheless were effective. And many blacks do have facial features resembling apes, hell I know of one woman that could literally pass for one, she is THAT ugly!! I have never seen a white person that resembled an ape. Oh, by the way, I don't walk around with my underwear exposed for all to see like many,many blacks do[and evil whites who copy them]. So we don't put our clothes on the same. Getting real ultimately boils down to doing whatever is necessary to communicate the truth about blacks, a handful of artistic geniuses but mostly beasts. Oh, I read somewhere that black men are so damn stupid that they don't even realise that this fad of walking around with your underwear exposed actually originated in prison and was a way of down low beasts signaling that they were ready for what black men really crave most, anal penetration. Is that true?     

Imerica

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 04:50:53 PM »

I agree with Chaim that mocking blacks in order to undermine the effect their evil culture has on whites is acceptable. So the classic stereotypes, though of course a bit exaggerated, nonetheless were effective. And many blacks do have facial features resembling apes, hell I know of one woman that could literally pass for one, she is THAT ugly!! I have never seen a white person that resembled an ape. Oh, by the way, I don't walk around with my underwear exposed for all to see like many,many blacks do[and evil whites who copy them]. So we don't put our clothes on the same. Getting real ultimately boils down to doing whatever is necessary to communicate the truth about blacks, a handful of artistic geniuses but mostly beasts. Oh, I read somewhere that black men are so damn stupid that they don't even realise that this fad of walking around with your underwear exposed actually originated in prison and was a way of down low beasts signaling that they were ready for what black men really crave most, anal penetration. Is that true?     
Why are you assumuming that I know anything about black men in  jail and their dress code or lack of it? You have one thing that I am not willing to bash you on because of the sensitivity factor but I can't believe you're speaking the way you are. You act as if people , black people could help the way they look. And for you to be the bully you are by pointing out that (from your weird perspective) blacks look like monkeys/ apes is just stupid.

Classic stereotypes are what they are, true enough but you take it to another level when you show how ignorant and hateful you can be just because of skin color, features and such.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 05:04:01 PM »

It is true Allen-T. My father was a Court/Jail Deputy for the King County Sheriff for 20 years. He told me all about it.

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 05:54:27 PM »

Why are you assumuming that I know anything about black men in  jail and their dress code or lack of it? You have one thing that I am not willing to bash you on because of the sensitivity factor but I can't believe you're speaking the way you are. You act as if people , black people could help the way they look. And for you to be the bully you are by pointing out that (from your weird perspective) blacks look like monkeys/ apes is just stupid.

Classic stereotypes are what they are, true enough but you take it to another level when you show how ignorant and hateful you can be just because of skin color, features and such.

I am not saying because someone is ugly it's anymore than that. Miles Davis looked like a gnat that got stuck in the molasses, but he was a genius, an evil white hating genius, but a genius who's work I enjoy. Or the bro who's video footage I am editing as we speak, Rahsaan Roland Kirk, another ape-ish looking creature, but did you ever see him play a flute through his nose? Brilliant!! I'll never understand how such a screwed up race produced the likes of John Coltrane, Monk, Max Roach, Billie Holiday, etc.  ??? ??? ???   

Imerica

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 06:08:48 PM »

I am not saying because someone is ugly it's anymore than that. Miles Davis looked like a gnat that got stuck in the molasses, but he was a genius, an evil white hating genius, but a genius who's work I enjoy. Or the bro who's video footage I am editing as we speak, Rahsaan Roland Kirk, another ape-ish looking creature, but did you ever see him play a flute through his nose? Brilliant!! I'll never understand how such a screwed up race produced the likes of John Coltrane, Monk, Max Roach, Billie Holiday, etc.  ??? ??? ???   
So the way black people look, their skin color matters to you. You mention Davis looking like a gnat stuck in  molassas and Kirk being an ape-ish looking creature. It seems as though every aspect of black people just pisses you off to no end. I'm one shade lighter than Miles Davis is and I'm extremely proud of that. I'd be proud with darker skin like his also. But for you to comment that PEOPLE look like APES and such just because you don't care for their race is terrifying.

I am puzzled as to why people like you, especially blacks who judge other blacks by their skin color do that. Light, bright and damned near white is cool to me... I also think darker skinned people are incredibly beautiful.

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2007, 06:57:32 PM »

So the way black people look, their skin color matters to you. You mention Davis looking like a gnat stuck in  molassas and Kirk being an ape-ish looking creature. It seems as though every aspect of black people just pisses you off to no end. I'm one shade lighter than Miles Davis is and I'm extremely proud of that. I'd be proud with darker skin like his also. But for you to comment that PEOPLE look like APES and such just because you don't care for their race is terrifying.

I am puzzled as to why people like you, especially blacks who judge other blacks by their skin color do that. Light, bright and damned near white is cool to me... I also think darker skinned people are incredibly beautiful.

Why do you continue to put words in my mouth? And I suspect you know better but feel some need to do it[da simpotetic ones be impressed wit me, umm-hmmm] . Why do you reinterpret what is just observations on my part as being more? Pisses me off to no end? Black people's behavior pisses me off to no end. What they look like, who cares, it's just my opinion many look like primates. That doesn't [censored] me off, in fact it seems logical given how evil most are. And it pisses you off when I say it ;) You are not that clever, Erica. 

Imerica

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2007, 10:45:50 PM »

Why do you continue to put words in my mouth? And I suspect you know better but feel some need to do it[da simpotetic ones be impressed wit me, umm-hmmm] . Why do you reinterpret what is just observations on my part as being more? Pisses me off to no end? Black people's behavior pisses me off to no end. What they look like, who cares, it's just my opinion many look like primates. That doesn't [censored] me off, in fact it seems logical given how evil most are. And it pisses you off when I say it ;) You are not that clever, Erica. 
That's your opinion alright. Thank God I dont' subscribe to the hateful remarks I've read that you've made. Calling blacks apes because thats what you think they look like is just plain old hateful garbage. Being a dark-skinned woman I did internalize what you said about Mr. Davis. My bad, But you forget that you invited me to this forum and then called me a spy. You insulted people who meant you no harm, whether its insults by skin color or the way you THINK they would behave because they're black. I'm not speaking of the evil blacks that I gladly jump to your sides here on, I'm speaking of those blacks you see everyday who you make snap judgements on from head to toe. Its YOU and a few others here who decide to interject "ummm-hmmm" and speak, and incorrectly so, ebonics to make blacks seem inferior to you. Notice that I've never stooped to your level. Ask yourself, who here is REALLY self-hating? My answer is that its YOU.

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 08:27:11 AM »

That's your opinion alright. Thank G-d I dont' subscribe to the hateful remarks I've read that you've made. Calling blacks apes because thats what you think they look like is just plain old hateful garbage. Being a dark-skinned woman I did internalize what you said about Mr. Davis. My bad, But you forget that you invited me to this forum and then called me a spy. You insulted people who meant you no harm, whether its insults by skin color or the way you THINK they would behave because they're black. I'm not speaking of the evil blacks that I gladly jump to your sides here on, I'm speaking of those blacks you see everyday who you make snap judgements on from head to toe. Its YOU and a few others here who decide to interject "ummm-hmmm" and speak, and incorrectly so, ebonics to make blacks seem inferior to you. Notice that I've never stooped to your level. Ask yourself, who here is REALLY self-hating? My answer is that its YOU.
Most blacks are inferior to whites because of their actions. I just comment on them. It's easier for you to attack me than really do something to fix the problem in your community. You should be grateful I make attempts to find some humor in all this. Otherwise I'd start doing something else. And make no mistake about it, I am not kidding.   

Imerica

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 12:29:17 PM »

That's your opinion alright. Thank G-d I dont' subscribe to the hateful remarks I've read that you've made. Calling blacks apes because thats what you think they look like is just plain old hateful garbage. Being a dark-skinned woman I did internalize what you said about Mr. Davis. My bad, But you forget that you invited me to this forum and then called me a spy. You insulted people who meant you no harm, whether its insults by skin color or the way you THINK they would behave because they're black. I'm not speaking of the evil blacks that I gladly jump to your sides here on, I'm speaking of those blacks you see everyday who you make snap judgements on from head to toe. Its YOU and a few others here who decide to interject "ummm-hmmm" and speak, and incorrectly so, ebonics to make blacks seem inferior to you. Notice that I've never stooped to your level. Ask yourself, who here is REALLY self-hating? My answer is that its YOU.
Most blacks are inferior to whites because of their actions. I just comment on them. It's easier for you to attack me than really do something to fix the problem in your community. You should be grateful I make attempts to find some humor in all this. Otherwise I'd start doing something else. And make no mistake about it, I am not kidding.   
I should be grateful? Wow, that's a hearty laugh! :D There is imperfection in every culture even the white culture....and you aren't perfect by a long shot. Making it seem like 'whites' in general can do no wrong makes you look illinformed.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 04:11:11 PM »
People please, some of you are getting a little out of hand.
No personal attacks, tone things down a little.
You know who the two of you are so calm it down, please.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 04:12:57 PM »
Why can't we all just get along.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 02:10:13 PM »
I used to watch Petey Green as a kid.  Don Cheadle is starring in upcoming film about him.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 11:29:03 PM »
Well he doesn't look like a seed or 2 will stop him from slobbering up his watermelon
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!