Author Topic: "Gays" are going nuts over our new video on homosexual "marriage"  (Read 23599 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Gays" are going nuts over our new video on homosexual "marriage"
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2012, 06:45:13 PM »
People don't spread AIDS just by virtue of being a regular person.  They spread it by engaging in risky behavior SUCH AS homosexuality.  If my venom is harmful, then that's a good thing because it's harming the right people, and that does good for the world just as it's good to give Muslamicists the verbal one two.

No Dan, people spread AIDS by not using condoms, refusing to get tested for diseases, engaging in premarital sex, and having no regard for their fellow man.  You can't just lump all of those factors up, nice and tidy, and call that homosexuality, as if that covers the whole she bang; it doesn't.    Muslims who actively try to kill Jews and non-Muslims or are part of creating a culture where non-Muslims live in Dhimmitude is very different. Gays do not in general walk down the street attacking other people physically or create a climate in which people will need to live in physical fear.  Now, I admit, this may be changing in that the extreme Left has many gays in it that seem to actively ascribe to nazi ideas.  So, on this one point, I think you and I would agree about what these particular individuals deserve

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2012, 06:46:11 PM »
בס''ד

Have you seen the comments on the video from "gays" who write "Hitler was right" and "exterminate the Jews"? Not a single "gay" who has responded has condemned those Nazi comments. How can we not hate people who praise Hitler and call for another holocaust?

Yes, Chaim, I believe my last sentence in my response above speaks to that and I'm glad you asked because in those cases, I absolutely agree with Dan Ben Noah.  In fact, it is an excellent illustration of the aphorism, 'those who will be kind to the cruel, will in the end be cruel to the kind.'   We should not and never be kind to our enemies, including these gay nazi Jew hating animals

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2012, 07:39:29 PM »
video:

http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/135/Hronika/777876/Neredi+u+Beogradu.html

Serb nationalists protesting so called "Gay Parade" in Belgrade. Because of violent protest such shameful parade was banned in 2011.

Transparent says "Defend Family"

Over 5000 policemen could not defend homosexuals on the streets of Serbia

Orthodox monks leading

and once again NO TO SHAMEFUL PARADE

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2012, 07:42:17 PM »
video:

http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/135/Hronika/777876/Neredi+u+Beogradu.html

Serb nationalists protesting so called "Gay Parade" in Belgrade. Because of violent protest such shameful parade was banned in 2011.

Orthodox monks leading

Is your point that it's shameful for gays to march or that it's shameful that people felt obliged to spill others blood because of it?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2012, 08:03:38 PM »
What I take from this is that Serbs don't suffer from political correctness as much as Americans do, and they just do what any normal society should do.

'Normal' democratic societies do not attack peaceful protestors, if these people were in fact behaving peacefully.  Anyway, I think we agree on at least one point cited above.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2012, 08:30:03 PM »
Maybe this is civilized and democratic for you?

Homosexual parade Tel Aviv:

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2012, 10:37:50 PM »
Lol.

I think it's absurd to try to justify these sex parades and homosexuality celebrations by calling them "peaceful"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2012, 10:39:26 PM »
Public lewdness should lead to being arrested.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2012, 11:07:27 PM »
If people like me were in control, these filthy creatures would be in concentration camps.
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2012, 11:11:09 PM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2012, 11:14:41 PM »
That halo they gave him looks like one of those girly rainbow hula hoops. Also no, I'm not ready to eat jellyfish. I tried that last year. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten. Taste and texture of rubber bands.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2012, 12:44:00 AM »
video:

Orthodox monks leading

בס''ד

This makes me jealous of the Serbs. What a normal people! How I wish my people would react like that when Sodomites march in the Holy Land and desecrate our sacred soil.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2012, 01:16:58 AM »
It doesn't matter if any gays are against the video. Gays and lesbians are for the most part anti-Israel haters. Even though they would be persecuted and killed in ALL the arab countries and even though the only place they can be free to do their gay acts in Israel they are still supreme anti-Israel pro-fakestinian jerks.
So to hell with them all!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2012, 10:40:07 AM »
XD@the first gay president mag cover.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2012, 07:51:08 PM »
Maybe this is civilized and democratic for you?

Homosexual parade Tel Aviv:

It's unfortunate that some people on this forum go into a maddened state when someone expresses the radical idea that no one who isn't trying to harm them has the right to not be beaten on the street.  And Chaim, if you felt that this was the way gays should be treated in Israel, you should have said that in the video.  I'm tired of being jumped on by people on this forum who dont actually read what a person writes, jumping 30 steps into things that they dont/haven't/wouldn't even think.  Somehow my comment that people should not be beaten to a bloody pulp gets turned into the idea that supporting the kind of nonsense that Serbian posted above.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2012, 08:07:10 PM »
It doesn't matter if any gays are against the video. Gays and lesbians are for the most part anti-Israel haters. Even though they would be persecuted and killed in ALL the arab countries and even though the only place they can be free to do their gay acts in Israel they are still supreme anti-Israel pro-fakestinian jerks.
So to hell with them all!

I think this is almost entirely true and it does demonstrate the evil intentions that many gays and lesbians have.  I do think it's important for gays and lesbians to have a place to go when they have decided that they do not want to act on their gay impulses.  We should never receive Jew haters.  I shouldn't have to say this given how long I have been on this forum.  That said gay Jews should be able to be supported to not act on their gay feelings without being called faggots, aids carriers, etc.  It's a very evil thing to turn those out who try and turn away from evil/amoral behavior

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2012, 08:35:29 PM »
I think this is almost entirely true and it does demonstrate the evil intentions that many gays and lesbians have.  I do think it's important for gays and lesbians to have a place to go when they have decided that they do not want to act on their gay impulses.  We should never receive Jew haters.  I shouldn't have to say this given how long I have been on this forum.  That said gay Jews should be able to be supported to not act on their gay feelings without being called faggots, aids carriers, etc.  It's a very evil thing to turn those out who try and turn away from evil/amoral behavior

I agree. I think that those who really are ashamed of their desires should do something to turn themselves around. They should know that their past is the past, and that we should be supportive of those who are willing to admit their failings.

This is true will all vices and addictions. We need to help those who seek help and not threaten so that there is an ego war. Addicts will often do anything to justify their addiction, so to with every 'evil inclination'.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2012, 08:51:55 PM »
nonsense that Serbian posted above.
Nonsense? I don't think you understand anything...

Well, this Serb was spilling blood for his country with a smile on his face.

This :
Ordinary people protesting any public parade of sick homosexuals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MUoWDXRXGPQ#!

Nonsense or not you will see Jews standing up against any parade like the one in video very soon.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2012, 09:00:45 PM »
 Origional video by Chaim has been taken down. Anyway can someone please explain to me why this would make a difference? Either your against gays doing what they are doing or not (and i'm agains't homosexuality) why would them having a "marriage" license as they would call it make a difference? Its still the same homosexuality that is against G-D's laws either way.
Okay perhaps not having it more accepted, but besides that why such strong fight against this marriages, where in fact we don't recogize this at all either way.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2012, 10:55:34 PM »
Serbian,

Ironic.  The post of mine that immediately precedes yours discusses taking things out of context.  Then you proceed to do just that (again); that is, take things out of context by capturing one word, "nonsense.".  Incidently, you're not Jewish, nor will you ever be from what I gather, so to say that Jews will do this or that seems to be nothing that you will ever have control over.   I don't support gay pride parades, I do support people not being brutalized if and only if they are not brutalizers.  The basic rights to live free from terror, work, and be a productive member of society should be a basic civil right for any law abiding citizen. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:15:55 PM by Mmm hmm Mmm hmm mmmhmmm »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2012, 11:02:12 PM »
The question is, if gays are such uber-G-d-haters as we have seen by the comments they leave on this video, then why do they really care about taking part in marriage which is a religious institution?  The reason is because this is not about a marriage contract, it's about them trying to crap all over our religious and moral heritage and force us to accept the unacceptable.

It's about them falsely equating their feelings of love for someone of the same sex as being the only important constituent for marriage. You can be vulgar and call it names, but this is the core exemplar of their faulty thinking.  Marriage is a religious concept and homosexuality is a religious abomination.  You can't have a religious concept of marriage which negotiates a verboten behavior (homosexuality) and a valued religious precept (marriage).  Homosexuals try to avert this by using the concept of civil marriage which flies in the face of the original (religious) idea; that marriage is a specifically sanctioned beneficial union between one man and one woman forever, a union that ideally produces children and continues the survival of the group.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:16:57 PM by Mmm hmm Mmm hmm mmmhmmm »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2012, 11:39:26 PM »
quote someone else: 'Normal' democratic societies do not attack peaceful protestors, if these people were in fact behaving peacefully.  Anyway, I think we agree on at least one point cited above.

It's unfortunate that some people on this forum go into a maddened state when someone expresses the radical idea that no one who isn't trying to harm them has the right to not be beaten on the street.  And Chaim, if you felt that this was the way gays should be treated in Israel, you should have said that in the video.  I'm tired of being jumped on by people on this forum who dont actually read what a person writes, jumping 30 steps into things that they dont/haven't/wouldn't even think.  Somehow my comment that people should not be beaten to a bloody pulp gets turned into the idea that supporting the kind of nonsense that Serbian posted above.

If this was a protest, then it would be against straightness, and would require a far more violent response than that of our Serbian friend. As for people getting beaten to a bloody pulp, I think terrorists should until they give up the facts. Now that we've established a use for beating, we go to the spirit of the law which is inflicting a punishment that causes less damage than the offense. Here they have the homos in floaties dancing too, and it is not a protest either; it is a demonstration. An advertising venue, a celebration of their sin, an opportunity for empowerment vs. the normal majority and a glorification of their detrimental (to under-exaggerate) lifestyle.

If your son, mhmhmh jr., were to enter into a gay lifestyle after being dazzled by all the pretty colors of these shameful men, would then it be worth it to knock 'em all out? How about your neighbor's son? Freedom of expression (civilian) is a fundamental right, so granted they can go out alone and sing of how much they deserve hellfire from the rooftops (but not mine). Would they allow a kahanist parade? A bunch of Jews and sane people marching in a group demanding Jewish law and Arab expulsion? Those Serbian police would be arming the protestors to that.

Freedom of speech is not free; use it or loose it. Gays have used it in their vomitus voices without ceasing, and as a result have gained power, and seek to grow it. This is not freedom of speech. This is the government and population allowing streets to be blocked and homos to control a seemingly small, but of utmost importance to them, part of our lives.

Yes, homos can dress up like the princess Diana and I won't attack. To have them elevated on floats above me, controlling streets that belong to a majority that strongly disapproves of them, and allow them to not only have a chance to dress disgustingly, but do so in front of the impressionable and lonely (traits that are consequences of not the size of the city within itself, but the social isolation that comes with tolerating everyone and showing true kinship to none), or kids.

This isn't a trait humans are born with, so if you have to get into why anyone shouldn't defend their right to a civil society where abominable things are not shown to my kids, so them and their friend don't never have kids, and get a disease and lead sinful lives also. with however they ultimately die being not the worse part. I'm calling for a crackhead and pedophile parade down your street.

Obviously they can change, but you don't get over an addiction (which comes from a particular place) by saying how its OK that you did that, just now remember how you don't have too, and its gonna be such a good life/ good to leave your current life/ bla bla bla. You say, I HAVE A PROBLEM, bad, bad problem, I'M BETTER THAN THIS.

If you can say yes to muslims in Israel, you can say yes to every action they take in Israel (because either way g-d already said what he'd do to you) they take, so if you can accept homosexuals selling and spreading their thing, which on a scale of 1 to meteors is really that bad, I'm not moving next to you.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2012, 11:45:52 PM »
Question: is there anything worse than a homosexual Muslim?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2012, 11:51:16 PM »
quote someone else: 'Normal' democratic societies do not attack peaceful protestors, if these people were in fact behaving peacefully.  Anyway, I think we agree on at least one point cited above.

If this was a protest, then it would be against straightness, and would require a far more violent response than that of our Serbian friend. As for people getting beaten to a bloody pulp, I think terrorists should until they give up the facts. Now that we've established a use for beating, we go to the spirit of the law which is inflicting a punishment that causes less damage than the offense. Here they have the homos in floaties dancing too, and it is not a protest either; it is a demonstration. An advertising venue, a celebration of their sin, an opportunity for empowerment vs. the normal majority and a glorification of their detrimental (to under-exaggerate) lifestyle.

If your son, mhmhmh jr., were to enter into a gay lifestyle after being dazzled by all the pretty colors of these shameful men, would then it be worth it to knock 'em all out? How about your neighbor's son? Freedom of expression (civilian) is a fundamental right, so granted they can go out alone and sing of how much they deserve hellfire from the rooftops (but not mine). Would they allow a kahanist parade? A bunch of Jews and sane people marching in a group demanding Jewish law and Arab expulsion? Those Serbian police would be arming the protestors to that.

Freedom of speech is not free; use it or loose it. Gays have used it in their vomitus voices without ceasing, and as a result have gained power, and seek to grow it. This is not freedom of speech. This is the government and population allowing streets to be blocked and homos to control a seemingly small, but of utmost importance to them, part of our lives.

Yes, homos can dress up like the princess Diana and I won't attack. To have them elevated on floats above me, controlling streets that belong to a majority that strongly disapproves of them, and allow them to not only have a chance to dress disgustingly, but do so in front of the impressionable and lonely (traits that are consequences of not the size of the city within itself, but the social isolation that comes with tolerating everyone and showing true kinship to none), or kids.

This isn't a trait humans are born with, so if you have to get into why anyone shouldn't defend their right to a civil society where abominable things are not shown to my kids, so them and their friend don't never have kids, and get a disease and lead sinful lives also. with however they ultimately die being not the worse part. I'm calling for a crackhead and pedophile parade down your street.

Obviously they can change, but you don't get over an addiction (which comes from a particular place) by saying how its OK that you did that, just now remember how you don't have too, and its gonna be such a good life/ good to leave your current life/ bla bla bla. You say, I HAVE A PROBLEM, bad, bad problem, I'M BETTER THAN THIS.

If you can say yes to muslims in Israel, you can say yes to every action they take in Israel (because either way g-d already said what he'd do to you) they take, so if you can accept homosexuals selling and spreading their thing, which on a scale of 1 to meteors is really that bad, I'm not moving next to you.

I dont mean this rudely, but I'm having a hard time following your post. I understand parts of it, but what is your main point?  Seriously.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2012, 07:23:30 AM »
Question: is there anything worse than a homosexual Muslim?

Yes, a homosexual Muslim that's president of the United States.