Author Topic: "Gays" are going nuts over our new video on homosexual "marriage"  (Read 23493 times)

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Re: "Gays" are going nuts over our new video on homosexual "marriage"
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2012, 07:47:46 AM »
^ Homohammed

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2012, 02:28:52 PM »
I dont mean this rudely, but I'm having a hard time following your post. I understand parts of it, but what is your main point?  Seriously.

Several;

1. This is not a peaceful protest, this is a power struggle against the normal majority to encourage something that destroys lives and souls, and I'd much rather have black people parading and promoting thuggery and theft, then homosexuality.

2. The actions posted by the noble Serbian in this actual protest reflect a punishment that is far less severe than the damage one homosexual lifetime would cause.

3. This is a demonstration for the purpose of showing who's in charge. The liberals and their ilk are, and if there were a righteous parade of well meaning Kahanists, they would be attacked far more violently than these faggots, so remember who's side you're on; if you can't be in power, at least don't let your enemies be.

4. These types of parades are not for the gays' lives, they would be content in dark rooms and public parks. This is for the normal majority that disapproves of them, for them to either respect and "tolerate" them as they would their freinds, and to promote this life of sin and demonic servitude to all, and the more a product is advertised, the more it is bought.

5. If you can accept this, you can accept a crack smoking or pedophile parade, and ultimately deserve to be punished for what they have done if you can respect and tolerate them with their lifestyles.

6. You don't help an "addict" by trying to not be kind to them, by telling them its ok to do that, and just maybe it might be a wee bit better if you stopped raping girls and cutting them up. You tell them they're going to hell, that they need to stop, that they're a human being that can rise above these disastrous things, and that what they're doing is bad and making them into an evil person, so they must change because this addiction is not who they are (and indeed addictions are commonly identified with, so simply insulting the addiction will be taken as an offense, and therefore you're not going to make them accept what you say anymore by watering it down and sugar-coating it).

7. Homosexuality is meteors bad, which if not the act in itself that you consider harmful (though you should), we must all learn from and praise the actions of our Serbian friend for preventing something much worse with something mildly and temporarily harmful in comparison.

Now re-read the first post, and you'll get it. Or go to college.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2012, 03:44:08 PM »
I agree. I think that those who really are ashamed of their desires should do something to turn themselves around. They should know that their past is the past, and that we should be supportive of those who are willing to admit their failings.

This is true will all vices and addictions. We need to help those who seek help and not threaten so that there is an ego war. Addicts will often do anything to justify their addiction, so to with every 'evil inclination'.

There is something we need to understand.  A man or woman with a same sex attraction will have a very difficult time changing to an opposite attraction.  And most likely, many will end up being alone if they don't want to sin on their tendencies.  However, where will they find love and intimacy if they are to be alone?  I feel that, someone who has a same sex attraction, but wants to live free of committing homosexuality, should be supported, loved, be compassionate to.  That person will need all the loving friends and family possible to keep him/her intact.

Am I correct about this?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012, 03:59:11 PM »
Here is the problem encountering our future.  With homosexual relationships becoming more "legitimate" with allowing marriage between the same sexes, we are potentially creating problems for our children in the future.

Most of us here have made up our mind of what we are attracted to, but children who see "legitimate" relationships of men with each other or women with each other, will think they have a choice between the two even if they are still attracted to the opposite sex.

It's a very dangerous and selfish precedent to legalize homosexual marriage like this. It's going to be disastrous.
Parents who care about these things will not only teach their children not to speak to strangers, but will have to go out of the way and tell their children only to marry the sex that is opposite to them and that doing the opposite would be a terrible terrible thing to do.  I mean, do I really need to teach something so painfully obvious?  If I had a son to tell him not to kiss boys on the lips?!?!?!?  Or my daughter not to kiss girls on the lips?!?!?!?  Something so logical and I have to teach them that same sex things are illogical....

and until they are teenagers and older and if they realize they are different, then we take it from there.  I just don't want normal children to think it is not icky to kiss the same sex. I want them to think it is icky.  Now when they are young, they think the opposite sex is icky, but when they grow up they will think otherwise.

I don't know, it's a big mess.  I hope these pro gay activists get shut out completely.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2012, 06:29:25 PM »
I do not have much to add to the great posts by LocustKillingZealot and Dr. Dan but this:

first gay clubs, church of satan came next in CA, gay parade, nazi parade in Skokie 3 years ago, gay marriages...then we are going to have parade in support of Al Qaeda in NY soon, parade of pedophiles in upcoming decades, parade of abortion doctors...
where is the end of this??????????

Move over Skokie Nazis, followers of the Rev. Fred Phelps have redefined the gutter of unpopular speech.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2012, 08:23:44 PM »

When Belgrade resisted the so-called "pride parade", the whole EU and its senior representatives, Embassies of almost all "western" countries are condemned Serbia! Violate the rights of sexual minorities! Million dollar property damage, hundreds of injured protesters and gendarmes, and none fagot! Are still ongoing trial against anti fagot activist!
                     The problem here in Serbia is in the fact that literally all fagot associations are linked with so-called anti-war societies such as, for example, "Women in Black," HRW "Helsinki Committee on human rights." All queer NGO supporting Islamists in Kosovo and Bosnia, which is unbelievabl, an open advocate ban on public work of the Serbian Orthodox Church, all that attitudes  have nothing to do with the exercise of rights of sexual minorities!
                      Verbal aggression against religious people and dignitaries of the Serbian Orthodox Church, hackneyed atheism, pseudoliberal demagogy and inarticulate babble about human rights, unconcealed hatred towards religion and nation-state .... that are true characteristics of the so-called Serbian LGBT community! How much hatred in these people, it's unbelievable! It is a pathological state of mind of these people! By pushing a finger in the eye to the general public, simply have the state of depraved pleasures!
                     They try not to mention the Bible in schools, that teachers teach children that it is gay-ok, that children can have a mother and father, two fathers or two mothers ... disgusting! Serbian people that reject, no matter what advanced and "civilized" West is threatening! The people would understand LBGT organizations if their protest was against employment discrimination, violence against them ...
                   Demolition of all civil norms, derogating of the family as an institution, the imposition of teenage promiscuity, that are sick ambitions, against which we must fight! And even on the street if necessary!
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once"
William Shakespeare  " Julius Caesar" 1599 AD

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2012, 09:41:17 PM »
For the video, give examples in history where gay marriage has been instituted and the country destroyed, or gay tyrants ((ex. Uganda).
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2012, 11:02:25 PM »
That pic is absurd. XD hateislam wins

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2012, 11:50:37 AM »
I didn't understand the copyright issue, why the video has taken down.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2012, 11:57:39 AM »
I didn't understand the copyright issue, why the video has taken down.
Chaim explained it on this thread:
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,61378.0.html

Offline MurderReligiousJews

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2012, 06:48:42 PM »
This is not a peaceful protest, this is a power struggle against the normal majority to encourage something that destroys lives and souls, and I'd much rather have black people parading and promoting thuggery and theft, then homosexuality.

Define and prove "soul". I think gay parades are stupid and obscene because of the type of clothes they wear and how they act is very anti-masculine. I have no issue with somebody who's not really close to me being gay though because it doesn't affect my life and I'm not a sexually-repressed evangelic moron.

3. This is a demonstration for the purpose of showing who's in charge. The liberals and their ilk are, and if there were a righteous parade of well meaning Kahanists, they would be attacked far more violently than these faggots, so remember who's side you're on; if you can't be in power, at least don't let your enemies be.

I can agree with this.

5. If you can accept this, you can accept a crack smoking or pedophile parade, and ultimately deserve to be punished for what they have done if you can respect and tolerate them with their lifestyles.

A pedophile parade would include Catholic priests if they were open about it. See how destructive organized religion is?

6. You don't help an "addict" by trying to not be kind to them, by telling them its ok to do that, and just maybe it might be a wee bit better if you stopped raping girls and cutting them up. You tell them they're going to hell, that they need to stop, that they're a human being that can rise above these disastrous things, and that what they're doing is bad and making them into an evil person, so they must change because this addiction is not who they are (and indeed addictions are commonly identified with, so simply insulting the addiction will be taken as an offense, and therefore you're not going to make them accept what you say anymore by watering it down and sugar-coating it).

You can't really rise above sexual attraction. It's a biological thing. My biology professor even told us that a part of the brain has been showed to regulate sexual behavior. This might "degenerative" but it's biological nonetheless. It's a negative mutation when put in the terms of biology because homosexuals can't naturally reproduce. This means that they would die out without a child which is very anti-Darwinist and anti-evolution. Homosexuality should be viewed as a bad thing because it's doesn't help the human species evolute beyond.

But why you're against it is because some guy, who you don't know, wrote it in a book that you follow only because your family told you to. There is no hell.

Now re-read the first post, and you'll get it. Or go to college.

Don't Christians hate college?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2012, 06:56:53 PM »

See how destructive organized religion is?

There is no hell.

Don't Christians hate college?
:::D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2012, 07:12:31 PM »
^ Nice contribution.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2012, 07:19:30 PM »
^ Nice contribution.

You sound like you hate Judaism... Is that the case?

The Torah clearly is against Homosexuality for a reason. Just because you don't understand it is no reason to mock it. And just because you don't believe in a power higher than yourself doesnt mean that G-d doesn't exist. Freewill is a paramount attribute which ensures the proper function of the world.

And while Judaism doesn't believe in 'Everlasting Hell' except for those who are extraordinarily wicked, we do believe that the soul goes through a purification process for all the sin which it was involved in in this world.

The Torah commands us in many areas which may test the 'biological' norms. We believe human beings are not animals but we posses an animal body and a holy soul. We are tasked with rising above the 'biological' by being able to say YES or NO to various urges. G-d doesn't ask us to do the impossible.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2012, 07:33:11 PM »
You sound like you hate Judaism... Is that the case?

The Torah clearly is against Homosexuality for a reason. Just because you don't understand it is no reason to mock it. And just because you don't believe in a power higher than yourself doesnt mean that G-d doesn't exist. Freewill is a paramount attribute which ensures the proper function of the world.

And while Judaism doesn't believe in 'Everlasting Hell' except for those who are extraordinarily wicked, we do believe that the soul goes through a purification process for all the sin which it was involved in in this world.

Just like every other religious person you assume that I'm attacking YOUR religion and not religion in general (which I was). I understand it clearly. I understand that we are taught to repress ourselves and kill people who don't observe the Sabbath in the Bible.

I was raised Jewish but I adopt Jewish nationalism instead. Jewishness is a great culture, but I don't actually believe in splitting seas, or talking to imaginary people. Religion has fueled death and hatred for a long time now.

But before you post anything else, prove the abstract concept of sin, a soul, heaven, hell, God, angels, devils, Noah being able to collect over 800,000 species of insects and separate them male to female without a microscope or any scientific training, Jonah living in a whale, etc. If you can't, then nothing you say that comes from your book means anything.

G-d doesn't ask us to do the impossible.

God doesn't ask us to do anything. He's never asked me for anything. I would love to meet him in Central Park for a chat though. I'm sure it would be fascinating.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2012, 07:47:08 PM »
If people like me were in control, these filthy creatures would be in concentration camps.

Disgusting. Hitler sent gays in concentration camps along with other "undesirables" and they died along with the Jews. But you're not Jewish are you? If people like you were in charge, you'd be hung in a minute, from all realms of society.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2012, 07:54:57 PM »
secularnationalist,

1.  Coming onto a forum founded by Orthodox Jews and attacking religion with every post is suspect behavior.

2.  The Jewish nationalism we stand for has a religious basis and if you are a Jew that rejects Torah then you are a self-hating Jew according to true Jewish nationalism, because it is the Jewish religion that defines what a Jew is. 

3.  A secular nationalist would be something like a communist or a Nazi, or even the traitors that founded the State of Israel and kidnapped religious Jews' children so they could be raised by seculars.  If this is the mold you are cut from, what is it about our movement that attracts you?

NO. Zionism was attacked by Rabbis everywhere when it started. The early Zionists were all atheists, not just secularists, and "Orthodox" Judaism changes over time. I'm not a self-hating Jew, that's insane. I support Kahane challenging Nazis in the streets of Skokie, I think Jews need to be more like this. Not like the self-hating Hassids that believe that "Judaism" is just dressing the same and saying the same old prayers every day.

You don't defined true Jewish nationalism. Who are you to do this? There was even a movie showing the rift between secular nationalist Jews from Brooklyn and the hassids who were against the State of Israel. Whenever you see the Israeli parade in Manhattan, the majority of men there aren't in yarmulkes, and the Jews who are anti-Zionist from Crown Heights stay home with their black robes. You will never get the support of young, business-minded, men like myself with your Orthodox approach. Nationalism is a secular movement and we intend to keep it that way. There are barely any Russian Jewish nationalists like myself who believe in the Torah.

But again, none of this matters. What matters is if you can prove what you believe, as I require all people to do if they are to be viewed as intellectuals.

Question with boldness even the existence of a god, because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear. - Thomas Jefferson.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2012, 08:02:00 PM »
NO. Zionism was attacked by Rabbis everywhere when it started. The early Zionists were all atheists, not just secularists, and "Orthodox" Judaism changes over time. I'm not a self-hating Jew, that's insane. I support Kahane challenging Nazis in the streets of Skokie, I think Jews need to be more like this. Not like the self-hating Hassids that believe that "Judaism" is just dressing the same and saying the same old prayers every day.

You don't defined true Jewish nationalism. Who are you to do this? There was even a movie showing the rift between secular nationalist Jews from Brooklyn and the hassids who were against the State of Israel. Whenever you see the Israeli parade in Manhattan, the majority of men there aren't in yarmulkes, and the Jews who are anti-Zionist from Crown Heights stay home with their black robes. You will never get the support of young, business-minded, men like myself with your Orthodox approach. Nationalism is a secular movement and we intend to keep it that way. There are barely any Russian Jewish nationalists like myself who believe in the Torah.

But again, none of this matters. What matters is if you can prove what you believe, as I require all people to do if they are to be viewed as intellectuals.

Question with boldness even the existence of a G-d, because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear. - Thomas Jefferson.

Not all Chassidic Jews are anti-Zionist. This is more anti-religious propaganda... I don't think you really belong here at JTF if this is your opinion of religious Jews.

If you 'believe in the Torah' you believe that it is true, not just a document to put on the bookshelf. Read the Torah some day and learn about the Jewish heritage. Speaking evil of religious Jews is not a trait of a Jew.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2012, 08:08:20 PM »
Ze'ev Jabotinsky was not a religion Zionist. Most of the right wing paramilitary organizations did not have religious Jews. I've read the Torah. Belief is the absence of rational thinking. I prefer if you prove this stuff before advocating that everybody must follow it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2012, 08:11:34 PM »
Ze'ev Jabotinsky was not a religion Zionist. Most of the right wing paramilitary organizations did not have religious Jews. I've read the Torah. Belief is the absence of rational thinking. I prefer if you prove this stuff before advocating that everybody must follow it.

The proof is that we are here today as religious Jews despite the fact that self-haters like yourself are trying to destroy our Holy heritage. You have made up your mind that the Torah is just another book. But the fact that the Jewish people still keep the Torah, after over 3000 years, is a testament to the truth contained in these books.

I don't expect a self-hater as far gone as yourself to make teshuva, though you may wake up some day and realize the error of your ways.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2012, 08:14:37 PM »
The proof is that we are here today as religious Jews despite the fact that self-haters like yourself are trying to destroy our Holy heritage. You have made up your mind that the Torah is just another book. But the fact that the Jewish people still keep the Torah, after over 3000 years, is a testament to the truth contained in these books.

I don't expect a self-hater as far gone as yourself to make teshuva, though you may wake up some day and realize the error of your ways.

Yak yak yak. Prove it or stop making claims of truth. You're stalling for time or something?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2012, 08:17:03 PM »
Yak yak yak. Prove it or stop making claims of truth. You're stalling for time or something?

No... You are just thick skulled...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2012, 08:17:29 PM »
It is futile for a Jew to believe in "secular nationalism".  First of all, all the secular movements are traitors to Israel because they don't think the land is holy.  Second, if all you want is a Hebrew-speaking Portugal then prepare to have both your country and your people eventually disappear into the dustbin of history like any other country.  The only reason Jews are still around today is that they had the commandments to keep them from assimilating.  Secular "nationalism" for Jews is really foreign-inspired suicide.

Dan I fully agree with you... I think this troll is heading for a banning...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2012, 08:21:36 PM »
Dan I fully agree with you... I think this troll is heading for a banning...

I think not. He has valid concerns and the Torah can and does address his concerns. Perhaps direct him to a video showing the undeniable proofs of the Torah.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2012, 08:23:55 PM »
I think not. He has valid concerns and the Torah can and does address his concerns. Perhaps direct him to a video showing the undeniable proofs of the Torah.

I will consider this... I apologize for being so stressed out recently. I am currently working and several bugs have popped up which require my attention.

Upon your suggestion Tag I will look for some proofs. Although I still have doubts as to whether this secularnationalist will be open to learning.

I will first post Rabbi Mizrachis video which provides 'proof' of the Torahs truths:

See also how the Torah is compatible with Science: