Author Topic: Wicked 'Synagogue' in Boca Raton  (Read 1779 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Wicked 'Synagogue' in Boca Raton
« on: May 17, 2012, 03:44:10 PM »
I cannot believe this story but it seems a corrupt 'Rabbi' of a synagogue in the Boca Raton, FL area has expelled all those congregants who do not support Obama. This is a very sick thing and just more evidence that some of the so-called Jewish leadership are leading the Jewish people to a second Holocaust.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Wicked 'Synagogue' in Boca Raton
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 04:13:58 PM »
I cannot believe this story but it seems a corrupt 'Rabbi' of a synagogue in the Boca Raton, FL area has expelled all those congregants who do not support Obama.

Actually its a great thing. Now more Jews don't have to listen to this garbage. The lower they go, the more real Jews can realize that these are Eruv-Rav garbage that have no connection to Torah Judaism.
 To us this is not the Torah and not Judaism. This is just some other "religion" that took parts of the Torah and completly fudged it making new things up. Just like other religions did to the Torah. With the only difference being is that they have the word "Judaism" in it. As in "reform-Judaism" etc. Any sane Jew can furthur see that this has nothing to do with the Torah and real Judaism.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 04:20:00 PM »
What a sick kapo "rabbi" ! I think all the members with a minimal amount of self respect should leave this congregation permanently.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 04:23:04 PM »
Synagogue more like Sinagagogue.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 05:07:01 PM »
And I believe that is in the Congressional district of the Honorable Allen West.....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 06:33:41 PM »
my friend told me about it.It's a very affluent 'Temple to Ba'al not to G-d
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 07:58:07 PM »
That so-called rabbi is a scum bag. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 08:11:24 PM »
Here's what I wrote to that piece of sewerage in an email:

"Rabbi" Steinhardt:

I am shocked, appalled and dismayed that you would expel Jews from your so-called Synagogue/Temple.  For that matter, I am also disgusted that you would even allow Susan Rice to whitewash Obama's hostility towards Israel in what is supposed to be a Jewish place of worship to begin with. 

As a Jewish woman living in New York, I never understood how my fellow Jews could support a Muslim, black supremacist, Marxist hater of Jews and Whites.  Apparently you and that evil woman who refused entry to that old man are still under still in love with the man.   

Shame on you!  You are no rabbi, hence the quotation marks around the title in my salutation.  You are a disgrace to the Jewish people.  If American Jews, as a group, had any self-respect or pride in their heritage, they would ostracize you as you so richly deserve.

Lisa

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 08:18:35 PM »
my friend told me about it.It's a very affluent 'Temple to Ba'al not to G-d

Not surprising.

THE EREV RAV BUILD GREAT SYNAGOGUES AND YESHIVOT ONLY TO  BECOME FAMOUS AND NOT FOR HASHEM'S SAKE
Zohar ha Kaddosh I 25

The Yetzer hara, who incidentally looked fat and exceedingly prosperous, beamed at me and replied: "My friend, did you ever see me get more applause than today? I realized long ago that if you want to seduce the religious Jew the way is not to attack Judaism, but to pervert it. I find that if I put on a yarmuika, praise Torah and then counterfeit what it says by making it sound palatable and all pleasant things to all men, that is the surest way to destroy it. "

Now, while all the above never really happened to me, there is not the slightest doubt that the essence of the story is true. The destruction of Judaism, the greatest threat to it, never comes from those who oppose it, but from those on the inside who - for a myriad of objective and subjective reasons alike - pervert, corrupt and counterfeit it

R MDK ZTK'L

Check the rest at Israel613.com under "Eruv Rav".

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 08:24:23 PM »
THE RABBI OF THE EREV RAV SAYS TO THE WEALTHY: GIVE ME MONEY

THE WEALTHY PERSON SAYS: GIVE ME HONOR

THE RABBI SAYS: I WILL BUILD A BIG BUILDING AND NAME IT AFTER YOU AND WE WILL SAY WE DID IT FOR HASHEM AND FOR OUR LOVE OF FELLOW JEW

THE WEALTHY PERSON ASKS: RABBI CAN YOU MAKE THE WOMEN'S PARTITION LOWER SO THAT MY WIFE CAN SEE THE TORAH WHEN YOU READ OUT OF IT?

THE RABBI ANSWERS: NO PROBLEM

THE REGULAR PERSON WHO KNOWS THE HALACHA SAYS: RABBI BUT MAYBE IF YOU LOWER THE PARTITION THEN WE WILL BE ABLE TO LOOK AT WOMEN AND THEN OUR PRAYERS [THE SHEMA AND THE TEFILLAH] WILL NOT BE ACCORDING TO HALACHA?

THE RABBI ANSWERS: AH YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT HALACHA, WHO'S THE RABBI HERE ANYWAY? MOREOVER, IF THE WIFE OF THIS WEALTHY PERSON CAN NOT LOOK AT THE TORAH, THEN SHE WILL NOT COME AND THIS PERSON WILL NOT GIVE ME THE MONEY...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE CONGREGANT SAYS: RABBI THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO DON'T STOP TALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF SERVICE, CAN'T YOU TELL THEM TO BE QUIET?

RABBI: WELL, YOU KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE ONLY GET THE CHANCE TO SEE EACH OTHER IN SYNAGOGUE AND THEY WANT TO TALK TO EACH OTHER

CONGREGANT: RABBI BUT ALL OUR PRAYERS GO THE EVIL FORCES [SITRA ACHRA] WHEN PEOPLE TALK DURING SERVICES: HOW CAN WE ALLOW THIS TO GO ON?

RABBI SAYS: WELL YOU KNOW THOSE ARE THE GUYS WHO SUPPORT OUR SHUL SO I CAN'T JUST TELL THEM TO SHUT UP

CONGREGANT: SO WHY DO YOU BUILD GREAT BUILDINGS? DON'T YOU SEE THAT BECAUSE OF THE EXPENSES YOU HAVE TO SELL YOURSELF AND THE TORAH TO GET MONEY FROM THE WEALTHY?

RABBI: BUT LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL BUILDING, LOOK HOW MUCH HONOR WE GIVE TO HASHEM WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE TEMPLE!

AND SO THE STORY GOES...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 08:26:50 PM »
Indeed Tag.... The bigger the Synagogue the more likely the Sitrah Achra (Side of Darkness) is involved... This is why I am involved in a small community and we all honor each other and the Torah...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 08:37:30 PM »
Indeed Tag.... The bigger the Synagogue the more likely the Sitrah Achra (Side of Darkness) is involved... This is why I am involved in a small community and we all honor each other and the Torah...

Be careful with your words. Their can be big synagogues in the past and present that aren't problematic. Its the one's like the one above that build great places all for their own honor etc. (unfortunatly I know of at least 1 place like this- one of which almost was ready to sell the place to Muslims, until someone else and a group stepped up, not to cause this desecration), on the other hand their were synogogues that were big- many times the synogogue of the city that the people came in, their was (is) Yirat Shemayim, people learing and behaving like good Jews are supposed to be. for example the synogogue of the Ben Ish Chai, was large (and packed) when he gave his Drashot. Their are also some big syonogogues today as well that do great work (and I know of places like this as well). The point wasn't if its big or small. It was for what purpose its built and what goes on inside of it. If its built for personal honor, extravagandely and for the purpose of personal honor instead of the honor and love of G-D its problematic. Its even much worse when Halacha is breached and instead of teaching Yirat Shemayim their is taught Kefirah and other things. etc.