Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 10, 2012, 06:21:11 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:39:31 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama is being a darkness to the Jews on homo-promo
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 06:38:04 PM »
So Dan, you think we should imitate Iran and hang homosexuals from cranes in the street, or maybe we should imitate Iraq and lynch to death anyone who just appear queer like they do to emo kids ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 06:43:50 PM »
Good grief, the outrage here should be against the MK who is trying to corrupt society in Israel like the Koranimal-in-chief is doing in America.  I should not have to worry about offending gays or their useful idiots when posting on this forum of all places.

How many gays are asking for gay marriage in Iran? Probrobly absolutely none...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 06:49:58 PM »
Good grief, the outrage here should be against the MK who is trying to corrupt society in Israel like the Koranimal-in-chief is doing in America.  I should not have to worry about offending gays or their useful idiots when posting on this forum of all places.
You are offending Judaism in my opinion. Yes Judaism rejects obscenities like Horowitz, but it's not a religion that "kills off" people like you suggest. There is a common misconception nurtured by Christian pastors that "the Tanach Judaism" has a this cruel and swift justice system whereby the offender is put the death by fire, stone etc. as soon as he is caught in the offense.

That is a complete misunderstanding of the Jewish justice system from people who (sometimes deliberately ) ignore the oral law which actually teaches us how rare it is that a capital offense actually results in an execution.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 07:10:19 PM »
You are offending Judaism in my opinion. Yes Judaism rejects obscenities like Horowitz, but it's not a religion that "kills off" people like you suggest. There is a common misconception nurtured by Christian pastors that "the Tanach Judaism" has a this cruel and swift justice system whereby the offender is put the death by fire, stone etc. as soon as he is caught in the offense.

That is a complete misunderstanding of the Jewish justice system from people who (sometimes deliberately ) ignore the oral law which actually teaches us how rare it is that a capital offense actually results in an execution.

It is true that the Sanhedrin did not liberally apply the death penalty. But without the Sanhedrin today people have gone completely off the path. Without the fear of punishment there is complete disregard for the will of Hashem. I do not suggest as Dan does that we should round up and kill all those who engage in homosexual acts. But I do understand that the time will come when the courts will be re-established and these laws will be kept {and the proscribed punishments administered}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 03:03:07 PM »
Yimah Shemo to Meretz. They are filthy self-hating parisites. theri whole platform is to go against Judaism. They really have no other political platform, but to be against the Torah. I will shed no tears once they are gone.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 04:19:57 PM »
Looks like the Knesset rejected this bill.  The left is responding by name calling.

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=270221
But in Israel the real legislative power especially in constitutional matter like this lies with the pro gay supreme court. The supreme court forced the state to register as married same sex couples who married in a state which does allow such thing. Also gays can produce a baby by surrogacy abroad (in India usually) or more simply by sperm donation which the state provides for FREE for every woman who wants it, then the non-biological partner can adopt the child so it would have two daddies or two mommies.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 09:02:27 PM »

This is exactly my problem with Dan's post about homosexuals.  There is no difference between his conceptualization of killing people and Islam's conception