Author Topic: For anyone in the NYC area  (Read 894 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
For anyone in the NYC area
« on: May 19, 2012, 06:23:53 PM »
I recently passed by John Jay College, which is part of the CUNY system.  Low and Behold today they are having a huge "become a citizen drive."  Since the goal of becoming a citizen is no longer even slightly about being a part of the collective group, I wonder why tax payer dollars are being spent on this.  True it does cost a fee of 600 and something dollars, but the signs says, 'dont worry, you do not need to pay now.'  Am I being overly suspicious or does this seem suspect to others as well?

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: For anyone in the NYC area
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 07:58:37 PM »
That law school does seem suspicious holding that citizen drive. I was going to go for an Emt course certificate for 6 months but I just didn't like the overall atmosphere there.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 01:03:31 PM »
That law school does seem suspicious holding that citizen drive. I was going to go for an Emt course certificate for 6 months but I just didn't like the overall atmosphere there.

They have a "college of criminal justice"  I didn't know that they had a law school.  Its just crazy to me.  I mean it's as Chaim said in one of his Broadcasts from 2007 that the democrats want to make everyone who steps foot in this country a citizen.  It's such a bad move for America
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 04:01:39 PM by Joshua Rosenberg was RCH now he's just nuts »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 02:01:18 PM »
This is one reason why I get so fed up with leftists and even fake conservatives on this immigration issue. What they don't understand is that making an illegal legal does not solve the problem. The changing nature of the country, the demographic shift, the shift in values from traditional American values to that of the third world mindset, these things don't go away because you give Mr. Rodriguez or Mr. Al-Jaber citizenship.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 04:03:36 PM »
This is one reason why I get so fed up with leftists and even fake conservatives on this immigration issue. What they don't understand is that making an illegal legal does not solve the problem. The changing nature of the country, the demographic shift, the shift in values from traditional American values to that of the third world mindset, these things don't go away because you give Mr. Rodriguez or Mr. Al-Jaber citizenship.

It's so true.  My grandmother taught herself English and had no accent!  She memorized 10 new words per day and listened to as much to English only radio as she could.  What happened to those kind of immigrants?  I mean it. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 12:04:40 AM »
It's so true.  My grandmother taught herself English and had no accent!  She memorized 10 new words per day and listened to as much to English only radio as she could.  What happened to those kind of immigrants?  I mean it.

Good for her!

That's one of the problems with multiculturalism. A nation (if it's going to be a nation and not just a country) should have ONE culture that is completely dominant. I don't think the USA qualifies as a nation anymore, just a multicultural country.

The only result of making the illegals in this country legal would be to give them the power to vote, and more political clout. It won't change anything about their nature or make them more American.