Author Topic: 32 year old self hating female Jew writes vehemently anti-semitic thesis paper  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I give her an F.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I give her an F.

Good one, lol.  I'd flunk her thesis, too!  She can wipe her a--  with it.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Probably a fat slob of a girl, with greasy hair, and yellow teeth.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Shes too dangerous, and should be make a, REDFILE  job! >:(

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Probably a fat slob of a girl, with greasy hair, and yellow teeth.
She is a bulldyke. I read the introduction, and she thanked her partner Lisa. I suppose she also marches at gay parades with queers against Israel.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
She is a bulldyke. I read the introduction, and she thanked her partner Lisa. I suppose she also marches at gay parades with queers against Israel.

I kinda figured she would  look something like that.  Typical boy faced- bulldyke.
She was born an unattractive girl, so she feels the need to take  out her bitterness and anger on the Jewish people. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
The very existence of this paper disproves her thesis.  This is basically a sequel to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and is one more in a long stream of recent examples of where secularism ultimately leads--anti-Semitism.

Why no homophobic epithet for this pig?  I've noticed that lesbians are some of the most Jew hating political Leftists around.  The more non-conformist the gay, the more deranged they are in this respect.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I read the first few pages of this witch's 'thesis,' she doesn't think Jews are victims, but she is incessant about the fact that she is a victim and that she had more to lose than "other anti-Zionist Jews" because she was already an "outcast of her family (with good reason)."  What a despicable creature, Yimach schema to her

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I read the first few pages of this witch's 'thesis,' she doesn't think Jews are victims, but she is incessant about the fact that she is a victim and that she had more to lose than "other anti-Jews" because she was already an "outcast of her family (with good reason)."  What a despicable creature, Yimach schema to her
She wrote the abstract in academic terminology, but by the time she reached the conclusion in the end of her thesis, it's pure propaganda ranting on how she stopped working on the paper in order to protest against "Israeli war crimes" in Gaza.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Shes  an  OKHRANA  agent ! :::D