Author Topic: How serious is the Muslim problem in Australia and New Zealand?  (Read 7189 times)

Kiwi

Re: How serious is the Muslim problem in Australia and New Zealand?
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2007, 06:15:27 AM »
Muslims love every one , until you disagree with them. Then they kill you. But of course , I always trust muslims that love too put bomb belts on children, and liberal idiots that believe, "arabs will one day, not be the enemy."

Who is worse ? Muslim throat cutters, or the fools that believe we can make them our friends ?

The self-hating westerners and traitors in our midst are FAR worse than the enemy at the gate.

100% agree the war on mullah will be done here on Australian soil, not 30,000 miles away in the worlds biggest sand pit.

Thats just a taste of it. More than half of the Australians already have forgotten what happened in Bali and flock there like mindless sheep.

Indo's are far more a threat to Australian way of lives, than Lebs and other Arabs put together. They are closer and have far more networks here.

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2007, 06:16:33 AM »
I have an idea, since serbs aren't allowed to kill muzzies in europe... we should send our soldiers to train on your muzzlerz. win win situation...

Well there are plenty of serbs here which are not doing a thing, maybe send them back for retraining no?

They would if we allowed them.

They are too comfortable here to go.

newman

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2007, 06:21:17 AM »
Muslims love every one , until you disagree with them. Then they kill you. But of course , I always trust muslims that love too put bomb belts on children, and liberal idiots that believe, "arabs will one day, not be the enemy."

Who is worse ? Muslim throat cutters, or the fools that believe we can make them our friends ?

The self-hating westerners and traitors in our midst are FAR worse than the enemy at the gate.

100% agree the war on mullah will be done here on Australian soil, not 30,000 miles away in the worlds biggest sand pit.

Thats just a taste of it. More than half of the Australians already have forgotten what happened in Bali and flock there like mindless sheep.

Indo's are far more a threat to Australian way of lives, than Lebs and other Arabs put together. They are closer and have far more networks here.

If we waste the ACLU, melting pot, multicultural, lefty faggots in the west, we'll be able to clean the muzzies up in 3 months.

Any westerner who travels to muslim countries deserves all he/she gets!

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007, 06:38:57 AM »
What? we should be free to travel where we please, muzzieland or not. Why go and gloat over the remains of our country folk remains a complete disgrace to me.

As for cleaning up the muzzies they all need to be packed up and shipped home to the ME. Howard is a fruit cake, And Rudd is no bloody better.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2007, 11:31:24 AM »
I have an idea, since serbs aren't allowed to kill muzzies in europe... we should send our soldiers to train on your muzzlerz. win win situation...

Well there are plenty of serbs here which are not doing a thing, maybe send them back for retraining no?

They have been aussiefied. Same goes for many here in sweden.

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 11:35:49 PM »
They have been aussiefied. Same goes for many here in sweden.

They have too much of a good thing, thats their problem. The forget thier roots and what type their people are.

They have lost their pride, and franky I don't see them getting it back.

They have grown soft, and no longer men.

People don't want the old ways, the culture is being lost.

Australian Culture is none, its multicultural now. Hence all our problems.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 11:20:57 AM »
What happened to the Australian media?? Watch this garbage on Muslims....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L-9NNZmyISc&mode=related&search=

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2007, 08:33:46 PM »

Will you wait until this happens ? We did .
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 08:37:38 PM »
Yes, unfortunately.

Kiwi

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2007, 09:51:32 PM »
Australians on the whole follow the laws of our country.

Until that changes we just have to watch the country to pot.

Kiwi

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2007, 09:53:27 PM »

What is your point? With the jumper I kinda missing it.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2007, 09:56:03 PM »

If you live in Australia or New Zealand, you will understand soon. It's sad you did not understand, in the first place.

newman

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2007, 09:57:28 PM »
The pic is of someone jumping from the WTC on 9/11.

Kiwi

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2007, 05:50:57 AM »

If you live in Australia or New Zealand, you will understand soon. It's sad you did not understand, in the first place.

Well I am kinda not a mind reader, and just for information I do body recovery. I was there I don't need your pic or your attitude.

9/11 just didn't take the lives of Americans it was felt all over the world. And since I was too busy working at ground zero, I had not the time to look at papers or TV.

So forgive me for not being just a watcher of the events. I was kinda getting me hands dirty.

Kiwi

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2007, 05:58:27 AM »
And since we are now talking about getting hands dirty, WTF do you think Bali was, fireworks?

Or because it didn't effect you, it doesn't count?

Or because you can't milk it for what its worth you are not interested in it?

Unlike alot of people Australians and New Zealanders don't go around crying VICTIM VICTIM VICTIM!

What about the Spanish and the Brits? Do you think you are the only ones to suffer? Or be effected?

Mullahs effect everyone, and I can pick you have done nothing in the War on Terror, come and tell after you have finished 4 deployments, who much your little pic is worth.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 07:30:21 PM »
The Infidel,

Let me try too clarify my post. Australia and New Zealand will suffer the same kinds of attacks that you mentioned in your post as well. We in the States are not victims of anything, we are survivors. Some of us that live in the southern part of the USA, understand suffering in a great way.

Thanks for serving in the Military as well.  I support the Military, all branches. Why any one would join the Military under the current Commander in Chief, is beyond me.

I agree that the mad mullahs will effect everyone, and the muslim terrorists are out to destroy us at every turn. I also understand that both of my nephews, David and Anthony have been in Iraq and have suffered horribly from mental issues. PTSD. I understand totally what we are up against. While vacationing in Las Vegas, David was watching the news, a story about Iraq came up, and he went nuts in the hotel.

It was by the grace of G-d the Manager did not press charges against him. In a recent phone call too my sister, that was a Major, in the Air Force, I wanted too record the phone call and put it on youtube, she did not want too face the "Repercussions" of her point of view. I'm not against ya' , I'm with ya'.

That  "little picture" I posted, will happen in Australia and New Zealand. That was my point. G-d bless.

Jeff

Kiwi

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2007, 01:16:45 AM »
Your sister is quite correct, what is viewed by members of the public should not against current military ideas.

Youtube has a been used as a weapon against many people. I for one are not in favour of it.

Your nephews with PTSD, my heart goes out to them. People seem to forget that the military is not warm and fuzzy, it not what is shown on the TV or even the movies. I hope they come to terms with things that have happened.

I never say they can get over it, because thats a complete impossablilty.

Australia faces different challenges, we cope in many different ways.

Our Society is different, mental health is taken gaint steps here. We are blessed with a Government that has seen fit to protect our veterans. They recieve the highest health care.

I was shocked at the lack of resources that the US has in place for this. We maybe a welfare country and soft in many ways, but we still look after our own. Even services for civvies are granted if the need araises.

There not much grace I give our current governmnet system, but they recieve this from me.

While I walk under my flag and rank, I thank you for your support of military personnel.

And thank you for explaining your post.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2007, 08:37:41 PM »
You are most welcome. Bro, we have people in the Military, that have been in Iraq that sleep under bridges, in their cars, they are so mentally screwed up.  Our "system" is broken, and I fear, beyond repair.

I have the next 2 days off, and will call David, if he will agree to a phone interview, I'm going too post it on youtube, if he consents.  I'm getting alot of "Don't tell what you really feel, about what is happening" from the Military people I speak with. They seem evasive about certain questions.

I believe they want too speak out, but are indeed, scared that they will be "targeted" if they are found out against speaking against the current situation in Iraq.

I'll probably just ask David about his "Episode" and not directly ask him about Iraq. Bless you, and thanks for serving.

Jeff

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2007, 09:05:13 PM »
"When they came for the communists, I didn't care I wasn't Communist. When they came for the Jews, I didn't care I wasn't jewish. When they came for the catholics, I didn't care I wasn't catholic, I am Protestant. When they came for me, No one cared no one was protestant"

Learn from this quote

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2007, 02:47:11 PM »
Only the left dislikes Israel in Australia.
Its always this leftist scum, in America too, that hates Israel with a passion.  No self-respecting Jew would vote Democrat (in America), yet the majority of Jews vote exactly that way.  Maybe it's masochism, or maybe its just an unwillingness to break ranks from family tradition.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 02:49:33 PM by EagleEye »