Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 567 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 30, 2012, 04:26:16 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:31:11 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "In Satmar Custody"--how Satmar heretics abuse Yemenites
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 06:23:47 AM »
I've heard of this problem and I view it as similar to the crime of the israelis.

The great historical irony here is that these satmar hassidim became exactly like what they hate the most.   The israeli govt stole yemenite children and made them secular israelis.  The satmar chassidim stole yemenite children and made them satmar chassidic slaves of their own.   Of course, they will tell you they are morally superior to any zionist.   

I have read from some very cynical authors (they probably reach to the point of delusion) that ben gurion wanted a jewish 'criminal underclass' of laborers and the like (I guess so there is no need for arab labor) and "brought in" sephardic Jews for that purpose only to make them subservient laborers etc.   Probably not a likely hypothesis and cannot really be supported by fact although that sentiment and that type of condescension toward sephardim was certainly was there.....   But isn't this exactly what satmar has actually done?