Author Topic: Obama proposes giving $1.5 billion to the Nazi terrorist Muslim Brotherhood  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Excellent. Shared.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
This imam clearly states that for him nazi monster is messenger of God to punish Jews and he hopes that his nazi brotherhood will have same role in future-kill all Jews and "finish the job".
How sick muslim religion is? We can see from this picture:

Ante Pavelic hand-in-hand with Ali Aganovic

And now I must say that Serbs who visit Egypt should all face this for their stupidity:

About 240 Serbian tourists were Tuesday expelled from their hotel rooms in the seaside resort of Hurgada, Egypt.
About 240 Serbian tourists, among whom are families with small children, were Tuesday expelled from their hotel rooms in the seaside resort of Hurgada, Egypt, due to the conflict between the Egyptian agency Bright Sky with its partner agency United travel from Belgrade.

and many of them almost starved to death...i hope every stupid serb that goes to this muslim nazi state be evicted from their hotels...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Liked, favorited, commented and shared.

Offline GdMilitaryIsrael

• New JTFer
  • Have Answer about Judaism Or G-d?Enter
    • All answers about Judaism(divineinformation)
Thank you.
Have Answer about Judaism Or G-d?Enter
http://www.divineinformation.com

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I wish David Horowitz would put this on FrontpageMag too.   The muslims were involved with Hitler then, and they are involved with the Left now on an agenda now!