Author Topic: JEWISH PRESS CALLS FOR LIFE IN JAIL FOR POLLARD, BOYCOTT THE JEWISH PRESS  (Read 8389 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
I got this e-mail. This is a bit of good news. Someone with some power is getting involved.

On 6/27/07, Pesach Lerner <[email protected]> wrote:

hi
    who at the jewish press are you communicating with?

Rabbi Pesach Lerner
    Executive Vice President
    National Council of Young Israel
    111 John Street   Suite 450
    New York, NY 10038
    212-929-1525 ext 115
    Fax 212-727-9526

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The pathetic fag sitting on the cucumber behind the desk at editor@jewishpress replied to me too. This is what the kapo wrote:

Quote from: Editor
We attacked Pollard? You obviously are unfamiliar with our newspaper,
which for two decades has run more pro-Pollard articles, columns and
editorials than any other publication Jewish or secular. We ran an
anti-Pollard letter to the editor last week from a Jewish former U.S.
military intelligence officer who was responding to one of our many
pro-Pollard articles. This week we ran three reader responses to that
letter, two taking issue with the writer and one supporting his arguments.
Would you have us only feature letters to the editor that support our
views? Before you accuse a publication of attacking Pollard, you might
want to make sure you have your facts straight.

I wrote him back briefly asking that he please not insult our intelligence, because it is illogical to believe that a newspaper has no control over the opinion it is printing. No reply so far.

The response that you got, Yisrael (deliberate lies about Pollard's timeline and historical record) proves beyond any doubt the Jihad Press' true colors.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
He showed his true colors here:

"An American hero"? Even many of us who feel he received an unfair sentence would hesitate to go that far. And how is the letter "false"? Again, you can disagree with the letter-writer's conclusions, but that doesn't mean he's written anything that's untrue as far as the facts of the case are concerned.

Chaim Ben Pesach said those who say Pollard is a traitor are the traitors themselves.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
This is the last e-mail I got from the J4JP group.

Israel, thanks for your suggestions. We are fighting for Jonathan's life. We do not have the time, energy, staff, or funds to be side-tracked into fighting irrelevant battles with the likes of the Jewish Press. They should be ashamed. If others want to respond, that is fine.

newman

Unfortunately I suspect the two demons who wrote this excrement ARE correct on one thing. They probably are right that the majority of American Jews hate Pollard.

I know some members of the forum will disagree but by their actions and silence, they have not demonstrated otherwise.

Wrong.

Most American Jews don't hate Jonathan Pollard.

They are afraid of arousing gentiles to anti-semitism.
That is the reason.
Fear of the gentile.

C.F.    you can't understand this because you are a gentile.

You don't fear yourself. That would be crazy.
But Jews have an innate fear of non-jews.
It's because of 2000 years of exile. We're still afraid.

The only Jews who don't seem to have this fear are some JTF Jews and converts. So far as I have seen anyway.

It's a cultural phenomenon of actual fear of physical harm that causes so many Jews to say and do such despicable things.

JNC is right. The ghetto jew mentallity suffered by so many didn't happen overnite, it took two millennia. The diaspora created the magnificent yiddish culture, suvival instincts and business accumen but also self-hate and a fear of gentiles. Zionism and Kahanism are the ONLY cures.