Author Topic: Nazi posters in Hungary  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Nazi posters in Hungary
« on: May 28, 2012, 05:53:40 AM »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Nazi posters in Hungary
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 10:32:40 AM »
Serbs Protest Acquittal of Alleged Hungarian Nazi War Criminal
Posted Sunday, July 24th, 2011 at 6:55 pm
Hundreds of protesters have marched in Serbia against last week's acquittal of a Hungarian suspect in a World War II massacre of Serbs and Jews.

The court in Budapest freed 97-year-old Sandor Kepiro because of what it said was a lack of evidence.

At Sunday's marches in Belgrade and Novi Sad, where the massacre took place, organizers called it the “He's Guilty” rally. They condemned the Hungarian court decision as a disgrace.

Kepiro was accused of being a member of the pro-Nazi Hungarian police in World War II, when Hungary took over parts of Serbia.

He allegedly took part in a massacre of as many as 2,000 Serbs, Jews and others in January 1942, and throwing some of the bodies into the icy Danube River.

Monument to killed Serbs and Jews

Old nazi found not guilty....

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 12:31:19 PM »
ArrowCross mamzers >:( !

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 04:33:57 PM »

A monument honoring victims from WWII massacre by pro-Nazi troops listing names of the victims, in Novi Sad, some 80 kilometers (50 miles) north of Belgrade, Serbia, Tuesday, May 18, 2011. The trial of the 97-year-old Former Hungarian gendarmerie captain Sandor Kepiro was temporarily halted last week in Budapest, Hungary, over claims that the defendant was partially deaf and mentally incapable of following the court proceedings which started a week earlier.(AP Photo/Darko Vojinovic)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 05:13:57 PM »
Nazi is a nazi and shall be dealt accordingly.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 11:15:33 PM »
Oh My My!

My boss is a Hungarian national and he sort of looks like the guy on the poster. Although I really doubt my boss is a Nazi...

He just told me last week that he is taking time off to go back to Hungary next month...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 01:21:29 AM »
 :o

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 02:38:14 PM »
Oh My My!

My boss is a Hungarian national and he sort of looks like the guy on the poster. Although I really doubt my boss is a Nazi...

He just told me last week that he is taking time off to go back to Hungary next month...

well, you're an obvious jew and he didn't fire you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774