Author Topic: The rabbi asks dismantling the State of Israel !?  (Read 11197 times)

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
The rabbi asks dismantling the State of Israel !?
« on: May 31, 2012, 04:56:09 PM »

Shalom, Zdravo, Hello dear Jewish friends! I have a few questions for you!

1) At YT I saw a few videos, where several rabbis have more radical views on the existence of Israel but the Bolshevik liberals! Presents  themselves as Orthodox Jews, they consider Zionism as fascism, and require dismantling the state of Israel?! How is this possible? Is there a difference between the orthodox and traditional Jews, regard to the existence of the very idea of Israel! It is confusing!

2) Also on YT, I saw the service of a Rabbi, on the battlefield after the battle. Around the left hand, He had wrapped a narrow black band or belt. What is the meaning of that symbol?

3) My native language is Serbian, from the group of Slavic languages! There is a huge difference in sounority compared to the Semitic languages​​! When I listen Hebrew, I am very hard to hear and decipher all the consonants! So, many words i can not properly remember and repeat! I do not want to ask you to teach me Hebrew, just like some Jewish words and terms write in English, so I can remember and repeat them!
For example: church, Christianity, Christian, Judaism, Jew, Muslim, Muslims, salvation, prayer, pilgrimage ...and something of your choice!

I hope that i do not ask too much from you!
Greetings from Belgrade, Serbia

Slobodan
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 07:39:00 PM by Moesia Superior »
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once"
William Shakespeare  " Julius Caesar" 1599 AD

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The rabbi asks dismantling the State of Israel !?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 05:13:28 PM »
1 these 'rabbis' are kapo traitors. Probably members of the crazy sect 'naturei karta'.

2 the band you saw is called teffilin. One goes over the forehead and one over the hand. And every observing jew wraps them every morning as a routine. And sometimes inspecial occasions like after the battle which you watched on tv.

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 06:22:04 PM »
And sometimes inspecial occasions like after the battle which you watched on tv.

Who says that photography is not art? Pay attention to 6:37 What a composition! Words are not necessary, all emotions are present! How to pronounce sentence on 6:34?

"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once"

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 06:58:58 PM »
"HaShem Itanu" which means "God is with us"

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 07:50:22 PM »
No one wants to answer my third question? :-X

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 03:30:00 AM »
No one wants to answer my third question? :-X
What's the point of that ? I think you can find dictionaries and other sites that can translate for you any word you like.

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 05:14:00 AM »
What's the point of that ? I think you can find dictionaries and other sites that can translate for you any word you like.

You are absolutely right! It will not happen again ! It is obvious that you are alone sufficient to itself! Enjoy and goodbye!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 07:52:32 AM »
Take it easy man, why are you offended ? I spoke honestly with you.