Author Topic: Black and Jewish these are real Black Jews not Black hebros ..realkly funny vid  (Read 835 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

http://www.israellycool.com/2012/06/01/pro-israel-celebrity-of-the-day/ 

Meet singer-actress Kat Graham.

“Oh my Gosh your notes are in Ivrit!,” these were the first words of Kat Graham when meeting Abbanibi.com during the Paley Fest earlier this year in Los Angeles.

Triple-threat-Graham turned  TV star after appearing on the hit TV show ‘The Vampire Diaries’ as Bonnie the witch, but she has always been passionate about music, and this week her dream has become even more real as her debut EP was released on iTunes. It’s doing very well, and is also being shamelessly promoted by her new BFF Perez Hilton.

Graham, who introduced her vocal talent on the Funny-or-Die  hilarious spoof music video ‘Black and Jewish’ a while ago, has always been proud of her religious heritage.” My mom is Jewish,” she tells Abbanibi.com, “She grew up on a Kibbutz. My brother lives in Tel Aviv. I speak Hebrew because I go to Hebrew school. ”

“I’m all about Israel and I can’t wait to go there again!,” she says excitedly.

Another one to add to my expanding Pro-Israel Celebrities post.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Awful, she is a dumb racist.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Awful, she is a dumb racist.
Why a racist?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why a racist?
Because she seems to think Jewish is a race and she is "black and Jewish". And looks like she is indeed black first when it comes to identity and musical style.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Kibbutz, eh?  Halakhically jewish, yes.  Truly pro Israel? Doubt it
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Because she seems to think Jewish is a race and she is "black and Jewish". And looks like she is indeed black first when it comes to identity and musical style.
She does it at a joke she really doesn't have that hair look at her photo at the israellcool link.

Graham, who introduced her vocal talent on the Funny-or-Die  hilarious spoof music video ‘Black and Jewish’

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Whatever, I could be wrong. But I know American Jews are overwhelmingly liberal, and coming from a mixed marriage its almost certainly the case with her.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think the girls in the video had black fathers and Jewish mothers.  So they are really Jewish but I don't know how connected they are to their Judaism.  Usually people from mixed marriages tend to associate with the more inferior culture of the two such as Barack Hussein Osama who is black and white, and Geraldo Rivera who is Hispanic and Jewish.  The video is kind of funny though.

It's interesting how even though that does tend to be the case, that they will mention the other side of their heritage when they feel it will help them, like Obama pretending to be an Irish guy a while back, and Geraldo is Jewish when it suits him (he said he'd die for Israel, but he's really anti-Israel).