Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: June 04, 2012, 08:59:02 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:33:00 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Conservative Judaism jumps off the deep end
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 09:29:27 AM »
The "conservative" Judaism movement have been evil from its inception. Its purpose has always been to serve as a channel of assimilation and annihilation.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 10:06:18 AM »
"We acknowledge that these partnerships are distinct from those discussed in the Talmud as 'according to the law of Moses and Israel,' but we celebrate them with the same sense of holiness and joy as that expressed in heterosexual marriages," the legal opinion states.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/01/conservative-jews-approve-gay-wedding-guidelines/#ixzz1wpfpQeiz

This is exactly the same argumentation, that my former Lutherian church used for the same issue.

http://www.kirche-oldenburg.de/fileadmin/Redakteure/PDF/4t_syn_beschluss_partnerschaft.pdf

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 10:06:47 AM »
They already were over the deep end.  Total fraud.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 03:35:29 PM »
Don't blame the Christians for this. The Christian church was infiltrated by communists to begin with and that's why so many of them have been corrupted and are now evil. You know who the most left wing segment of the population is and who was at the forefront of all these destructive social movements so don't try to make it sound like it originated with Christians. Unfortunately many churches like so many other important institutions in society have become corrupted and are now used to spout evil propaganda just like public schools, the entertainment industry, the news industry, etc.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 03:55:52 PM »
Just because it says "Judaism" after "conservative Judaism" doesn't make it Jewish at all. Basically I view them like a new form of christianity just without belief in Jesus. They view the views of society more then the opinion of the Torah.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 04:11:51 PM »
I posted about this a couple of weeks ago... I am not surprised...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,61049.msg542983.html#msg542983
Although I was raised in a Conservative Jewish household and I have generally considered Conservative Judaisms existence as a good thing, I now have to reconsider this in light of the news today. I read a Headline which announces that the Conservative Movement now accepts gay and lesbian {homo} Rabbis. The fact that Conservative, which already has tested several RED LINE issues in Judaism including Kashrut and Women rabbis now has taken the final step off the cliff of oblivion. To accept homosexuals, a crime which is punishable by death in the Torah, the Conservative movement has cut itself off from Torah Judaism and thus has severed the branch of the Jewish tree of life. I cannot, with an honest heart, recommend any Jew to follow a movement which boldly and wantonly defies the WILL of the living G-d of Israel. I rebuke those Conservative leaders who allowed this travesty to occur and I suggest all righteous Jews who have aligned with 'Conservative Judaism' to leave the sinking ship. The next thing will be having Sunday Shabbat services with Organ music.

The ONLY TRUE and AUTHENTIC JUDAISM is the Orthodox strain which has kept the Torah as best as they can. All other 'strains' of Judaism are man-made religions which worship money and perversion.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 05:02:14 PM »
Just because it says "Judaism" after "conservative Judaism" doesn't make it Jewish at all. Basically I view them like a new form of christianity just without belief in Jesus. They view the views of society more then the opinion of the Torah.

The last time I checked the NT doesn't endorse faggotry.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 05:05:07 PM »
I wasn't saying this problem originated with Christians, I was saying that the Jews who wanted to bring open homosexuality into a religion that forbids homosexuality may have looked at other movements who had done the same thing for ideas--that church being one example.

You and Ulli could be right about that. However I think communism is at the root of the problem and it's communists that need to be stopped, no matter what they happen to morph into. They're like some weird shapeshifting monster, taking on the forms of their intended prey.