Author Topic: Israel steps up relations with China  (Read 3917 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Re: Israel steps up relations with China
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2012, 09:16:51 PM »
I don't believe that good and evil can be friends. Israel will suffer for trying to friendly with China just like the USA is receiving massive judgment for that and other sins.

If it is necessary for Israel's interests to deal with the devil then so be it.

HaRav Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik livracha,  stated that he would "sit down with the devil to save my people"

Listen here at 6:36

He then explained how the Jews accepted weapons from Stalin in 1948 in order to fight the Arabs, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Listen here at 3:35

Politics sometimes brings together odd couples.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2012, 02:01:50 PM »
We think about how appalled we are when we think of Obamacare or other programs funding abortions with US tax dollars, but the public in the USA is already funding government-sanctioned abortions in China by sending the Chinese so much money every year through buying Chinese products.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2012, 02:11:37 PM »
^ Indeed. Abortion is rampant in China - so rampant that there is a problem with there being many more boys in China than girls to the point that the government is actually having to provide incentives for families to have girls. Of course making up the sex gap through immigration is out of the question for them as the Chinese aren't stupid like white people are...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2012, 02:13:49 PM »
What makes it worse is that it's almost impossible to avoid buying Chinese products.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2012, 02:20:32 PM »
Any kind of support to the Chinese red dragon may be detrimental to self and national interests. China wants a road and pipeline directly from saudi arab to china through Iran, afghan and pakistan666. Obviously any one supporting china will tantamount to being the big beast.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »
If we were to send all the inhabitants of the District of Corruption to the moon and replace them with random citizens, we would not need to trade with Chinese slave laborers.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 04:25:03 PM »
What makes it worse is that it's almost impossible to avoid buying Chinese products.

One week back I went to a mall to purchase a handy concave shaving mirror. I selected two best and similar products at the same price. Then I read the data, wherein  one had printed 'Made in China'. I immediately put it back. Then I checked the other one, it had everything written over it but not the place of manufacturing. I assumed that it may be some popular brand made in India in collaboration with Belgium and I purchased it.

Now after reading your above posting, something came to my mind. I got up from my chair and with the help of magnifying glass again carefully read the inscriptions. In between the lines of small and faint letters it was printed 'Made in China'.

As you said:
"it worse is that it's almost impossible to avoid buying Chinese products."       
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2012, 04:59:06 PM »
Good story syyuge. That really makes the point well. At least you tried to avoid it.