Author Topic: Haaretz Nazi traitors: Living in dread in south Tel Aviv, young African migrants  (Read 751 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
As Israeli journalists, we are all spies

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/as-israeli-journalists-we-are-all-spies.premium-1.434233
  The confession.

Like my fellow military correspondents and analysts, I too have sinned and violated clause 112 of the law which states that "anyone who obtained, collected, prepared, wrote down or held onto a secret news item without being authorized to do so, is liable to seven years' imprisonment."

I hope they are hung. B"H
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I wouldn't read that rag even to get the communist point of view.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What a BS, almost funny. The African parasites actually scare the Israeli children. They have the habit of swarming playgrounds and just lie asleep (or high) on the ground and on the structures so no sane parent would take his children to such a place.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
About them swarming/sleeping in playgrounds. I think they do that deliberately so that the parents can't safely take their kids to the playground. People like that love to ruin things for others.