Author Topic: Pageant contestant resigns over transsexual in Miss USA contest  (Read 870 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Pageant contestant resigns over transsexual in Miss USA contest
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 07:03:48 PM »
vunderful
I'll remove my egg roll and dumplings so I can join them.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 07:12:21 PM »
That's so gross that they're letting a man compete in a Miss USA competition. Is he going to be in there while they're getting dressed and undressed too or will he have a separate area? That's just nasty. He needs to understand some things are for men and some things are for women and he's NOT a woman, even if he wants to be one. I want to be a multi-billionaire but unfortunately I don't think that's ever going to happen either.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 04:35:47 AM »
On ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Donald Trump told George Stephanopoulos, “We’re going to be suing her.”

Donald, please accept my cat into your pageant after her species reassignment surgery is complete.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 05:49:09 AM »
Don't they have miss transgender usa already?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 07:12:12 AM »
Don't they have miss transgender usa already?

The diverse crowd always have to have their own things PLUS whatever the majority has. So there's Miss Black America and Miss America (with blacks) and Miss transgender and Miss America (with transgender), etc. See how that works? It's basically the mentality of "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too, and if you don't give it to me you're a hateful bigot who deserves to die and how dare you object."