Author Topic: David Ben Moshe NEEDS Help Making A Cartoon Video  (Read 502 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
David Ben Moshe NEEDS Help Making A Cartoon Video
« on: June 04, 2012, 03:02:00 PM »
We have currently finished writing a song; "Movin On Up" from the Jeffersons, 1970's show.

It will be an anti Obama re-election vid for The Mad Jewess & JTF.

What we NEED is a cartoon to go with the song.  I will be in the recording studio soon.

http://goanimate.com/   
Can be used to go DIRECTLY onto Youtube.

IF you can please do this, please IM Chaim to see what type cartoon he wants to see.

Please can someone figure out how to make a cartoon from this site?  We NEED this, badly.
Please email David

PLEASE IM ME for our email.
 We will pay for the subscription to 'go animate' if you can PLEASE get this done.

We want this out by July.

If this cartoon is funny, I believe it will get many hits if we all post it on boards all over.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: David Ben Moshe NEEDS Help Making A Cartoon Video
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 03:47:29 PM »
OK... Nobody can do it.

TY anyway.  :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 04:14:58 PM »
OK... Nobody can do it.

TY anyway.  :P

It sounds like a good idea... I am not familiar with the animation site you refer to but it sounds like it could be useful. Unfortunately I don't have the time available to do this, between work, taking care of health issues, and eating and sleeping I have virtually zero time for side projects.

It is hard to believe that among all the good JTF members we cannot find a single person who has the time and desire to help you with this project.

Don't give up. Record to song and then figure out how to make the presentation.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 10:11:39 PM »
It sounds like a good idea... I am not familiar with the animation site you refer to but it sounds like it could be useful. Unfortunately I don't have the time available to do this, between work, taking care of health issues, and eating and sleeping I have virtually zero time for side projects.

It is hard to believe that among all the good JTF members we cannot find a single person who has the time and desire to help you with this project.

Don't give up. Record to song and then figure out how to make the presentation.

Thats what we are doing.  We NEED help, though
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל